Chapter 21

Author : Early chapter , this is going to be my last early chapter this week since my homework are piling up and it's stressing me out , so my fellow readers just need to wait for another week .

Warning : new characters / OCs , bad grammar mistakes , bad writing .

Note : the new characters aren't really OCs much , I'll let you figure out the characters If you are familiar with their names

0000000000000000000000000000000

Gopal's loud girlish scream had alerted his friends from afar . At first gempa would think that he was being dramatic but the look on the stranger's eyes is enough to creep him out , blood red eyes staring at him like piercing his soul . The masked stranger had a similar eyes like halilintar only much more dark .

" Just shut up loud mouth !! " Said from another figure from the back , he seems to be the red ones companion.

" Are you one of vargoba's lackeys? " Asked the masked stranger curiously ignoring gopal's loud scream.

Gempa was about to answer when the figure from the back had cut him off .

" Just shut up will you !! Do something with your friend there or I will !! " Snapped the figure while quickly approaching the cage , he's face was covered with the same mask like the red one had .

Gopal immediately shut up , scared that he will get hurt .

The red eye stranger smacked his companions head earning a groaned from him .

" You can't talk to people like that , idiot " said the red masked stranger , as he looked at gempa for an answer .

" Can you please tell us who you people are ? " Asked again this time less more threatening .

" Were from Tapops, we are task to find some help here bu- " gempa words were cut off again .

" Hold up , your from Tapops , then why didn't you say so ! " Said the figure while he take off his mask revealing his black spiky hair . He has green eyes similar to thorn but had more shade .

" We are from Muron station , we were attack just now " said spiky hair .

" You can say you were a little too late coming here " said the other one as he took off his mask had showed his red ginger hair and clear blood red eyes .

The two Muron agents release them from the cage and also apologized from their rude behavior

" My name is brick , this is my brother butch " said the red head pointing to his brother .

" Uhh hi , so what exactly happened here ? " Asked gempa as Gopal hide behind him .

" Didn't you just hear what I said , we were attack , you two we're late captain vargoba already captured our admiral and agents , lucky for us we we're hidden away before the infiltration " exclaimed butch .

The door burst open revealing a furious halilintar with a child and ying following him panting in exhaustion. The lightning element rushed to gempa checking if he had injuries and ignoring the two suprised Muron agents .

" Are you alright Gempa , did they do anything to you ? Were you hurt? Answer me !? " Yelled halilintar . 3 ... 2 ... 1

SMACK !!

The lightning element rubbed his head from the impact and glanced at the annoyed gempa in disbelief . For someone who was worried about him he sure is scary.

" What the heck gempa , I was worried and instead some gratitude you smacked my head !! Thanks " said halilintar sarcastically and glared at the earth element.

" You were being annoying " huffed gempa as he put his hands on his hip .

Brick cleared his throat catching everyone's attention , the little girl sprung herself forward to him hugging him tightly .

" I see you found my little sister " said brick with a light chuckle .

" Your what !!! " They said in unison.

" But you don't even look the same !! You look more human and she's .... Unique " said Gopal politely trying not to judge the little girl's alien like ears .

" She's not really our sister , just adopted , she was hiding when we thought you were captain vargoba's lackeys " exclaimed butch .

" Oh yeah, great hiding place to hide a kid in a suffocating barrel " halilintar sarcastically said as he rolled his eyes .

" That's enough Hali " demand gempa while giving halilintar a reprimanded look

Halilintar just scoffed at him but quickly shut up , he is smart enough to know to not mess with gempa especially in a situation like this .

The door burst open again this time it's boboiboy and his two elements .

" Goodness ! Can you please stop scaring us like that !! " Yelled butch but he was also smack in the head by his brother and gempa at the same time .

" Rude " the two boys said in unison .

Boboiboy rushed towards them , he took a glance on the two Muron agents . And gave a confused look.

" We heard a girl scream , what happened ? " Asked Ais as he was also curious .

" It's not important , but what we did found is three Muron agents here , apparently their admiral and agents had already been captured " exclaimed gempa while he look at the agents with sympathy .

" They also had captured our little brother " added butch .

" Oh .... Well you should come with us , we are currently gathering some reinforcements from the other stations , I just hope that they are still alright " said boboiboy .

" Sure thing ummmm "

" It's boboiboy "

" Then let's get going ,... Excuse me but which are we heading exactly? " Questioned Gopal .

" we're going to TAMARA Station "

00000000000000000000000000000000

Author : Ok .... I'm not sure if this is a good chapter cuz I'm also confused myself

Please Comment down on what you think , honestly tell me if this chapter doest make any sense or you don't like it

And I'll start rewriting it again .

And if your still wondering who brick and butch are ?
Their from the rowdyruff boys from my favorite old show but please tell me if I should rewrite it or not .