Chapter 27

"Is he okay?" Taehyung asked Jimin who got out of the room, worried could be seen in his eyes.

Jimin sighed, "He's alseep now after crying for ages."

Taehyung didn't say anything. He just felt really guilty as he's the reason Jungkook cried. He digged his nail deep to his skin, a habit that he always does when he's nervous and frustrated.

Jimin slapped Taehyung's hands, "Stop that stupid habit of yours. You'll hurt yourself at this rate."

Taehyung clenched his jaw, hands made way to his hair as he ruffled them.

"How? Why little beauty lost his memory?" Jimin asked softly, trying to be serious at this moment.

"A crazy bastard hit his head hard. I shouldn't take him to the party." Taehyung muttered, tears again filled in his eyes.

"It's not your fault." Jimin shrugged, leaning against the white wall of the hospital.

Taehyung just stared at the floor, legs soon gave up as he crouched down with his head still tugged down.

"Chim..." Taehyung called out his best friend with his raspy voice, earning a hum from the short male.

"I don't know what's wrong with my mind. Just now I keep on thinking, what if Jungkook doesn't want to stay with me, doesn't love me anymore? And I came up with an insane solution. I want to lock him up. I want to chain him, want to have him myself." Taehyung hugged himself, tears flowed down from his eyes, "It's not normal and I know it! But I just want Jungkook be safe, I want to have him, want him to be only mine! Am I getting crazy?" He raised his head up as he stared at his best friend.

Jimin's heart clenched when he saw Taehyung's tear filled eyes. It's been long since he saw Taehyung's vulnerable state.

He crouched down, taking the crying male by hugging him, "You're not crazy, Tae. It's normal to think like this. You just love Jungkook too much. But you see, he needs time to gain back his memories. You can't force him doing things he doesn't want. Little beauty is fragile and a crybaby, remember? You'll break him." He patted Taehyung's back, "I'm sure little beauty will soon gain back his memories. Namjesus will help you." He joked, and both of them laughed a little.

"Thanks, Chim." Taehyung said, smiling slightly.

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Please treat me as your best best friend. I don't need thank you, bitch. I saw a Chanel bag that I really like, so... You know what to do right?"

"Tell namjesus give it to you." Taehyung scoffed.

"Yah! It's that how you treat your only best friend?!"

… < * > ...

Taehyung walked into Jungkook's room after dealing with Jimin. He closed the door soundlessly, slowly walked towards the boy.

He stared at the peaceful look of Jungkook, lips curved up, forming a small smile. He leaned down, placing a soft kiss on Jungkook's forehead, "It's okay if you don't remember. I'll always love you."

He ran his fingers through Jungkook's silky hair, "We can start over. You'll again fall for me, baby."

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook stirred in his sleep. He scrunched his nose, doesn't like how the sunlight was hitting his face. He pouted, slowly opened his eyes.

He sat up from the bed, looking around, gaze landed on the male who fell asleep on a chair beside him.

He leaned closer to Taehyung, study the features of the male carefully, "He gives me familiar yet unfamiliar feel..."

Jungkook reached his hands out, wanted caress Taehyung's cheeks. His palm planted on the smooth cheek of Taehyung, giggling a little, "This mister is handsome!"

"You're right," Jungkook flinched, backing away when Taehyung spoke.

Taehyung opened his eyes, "I know I'm handsome, but it's kinda creepy if you stare at me like this." He chuckled when he saw Jungkook's lips turned pouty.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook muttered, tugging his head down as he fiddled his fingers.

Taehyung again chuckled, standing up and stretched his stiff body. "Its okay, no need to be sorry." He ruffled Jungkook's hair, tilting his head when the boy suddenly grabbed his hand.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand tightly, slowly rasing his head up, "Mister..." He puckered his lips, eyes turning teary, "Is it true that my brother is dead?"

A loud sigh emitted from Taehyung's lips, "I'm sorry to say this but, it's true, kook."

Jungkook whimpered, sniffling softly, "Should I believe you?"

Taehyung doesn't know he should cooed at the boy's cuteness or pity the boy, "I wish you will believe me."

"I-I guess I will then..." Tears slipped out fo his eyes, "You're the only one who stay beside me. I'm sorry for screaming at you yesterday..."

"It's okay, kook. It's normal for you to be so reactive." Taehyung said, hoping to calm the boy down.

Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hand, opening his arms wide, "C-Can I get a hug from you?"

"Free hugs are always open for you, kookie." Taehyung laughed, soon his smile fall when he saw Jungkook in daze.

"Are you okay, kook?" Taehyung softly asked.

"I think I've heard this sentence before..." Jungkook stated, holding his head with his hands, "Where did I hear it before?"

Taehyung smiled slightly, "You asked me for a hug before, remember?" He wrapped his arms around the boy, making the boy looks tiny in his embrace.

Jungkook shook his head, "I don't... But I'll try to remember! Can you help me with it, hyung?"

"I'm glad to do so, kook."