70. "Right back at you."

[AN - This chapter might be a little rushed, and a decent amount of timeskips as well, but that's because I'm tired of writing training arcs.]

TANJIRO'S POV
-------------------------

As me, Inosuke and Genya came out of Giyu-San's residence, I got the scent of a very familiar person. Well, people. It was two of them.

"Kanao and Aoi are near. I can catch their scents." I told the two.

As I said that, Inosuke became tensed and nervous. It was the type of scent that he gave out. Meanwhile Genya was nervous, because he gets nervous around girls.

"C'mon let's go meet them." I said and the three of us went towards their direction. We then saw them.

"KANAO!! AOI!!" I called them loudly.

This caught their attention and they looked towards us. Aoi waved and smiled at us while Kanao gave ME a sweet smile.

"Hey guys!" Aoi called us.

"Yo, Aoi! Are you going to Giyu-San's place?" Inosuke asked and he was completely different from the Inosuke a few minutes ago.

"Yes, Inosuke. We are." Aoi replied to him with a smile.

"Hey Tanjiro, are you guys done with Giyu-San's training?" Kanao asked me.

"Yes, we have completed his training. We are heading to aniki and Kanae nee-san now." I replied.

"Ahh, is that so? Well, we will be there soon too." She said confidently.

"I hope to see you soon." I told her with a smile.

Suddenly, Aoi said, "The fact that you two are talking as if we are not here."

"Ahh! Sorry. I was a bit........carriedaway." I told.

"And I happen to know the reason as well." Aoi said with a smirk to which Kanao replied with a closed eyes smile, "Aoi."

"Ok ok. I will leave you alone" Aoi replied with a nervous smile with a sweatdrop.

"Hey, Aoi! When all these training thing is done, I wanna eat you. I miss you." Inosuke said out of the blue which made Aoi blush as red as a tomato. She quickly replied, "E-e-eat me?"

Inosuke quickly replied while being panicked, "No no no! I meant I wanna eat your food. And I miss your cooking. That's what I wanted to say."

[AN - While all of this is happening, Genya is standing alone far away from them.]

AOI'S POV
------------------

Inosuke was so hilarious when he panicked, and I decided to tease him.....well, more like flirt. I got closer to him and whispered in his ears, "are you sure you don't wanna eat me?"

I felt his body tense up. I then quickly removed his boar mask and what I saw surprised not only me but everyone as well.