1M Bonus Material

M E A N I N G F U L
M I S T A K E S
1 Million Reads Bonus Material

On the 19th of November 2021, Meaningful Mistakes reached it's first one million reads.

I cannot thank you all enough for this milestone of reaching my first 1st million reads on Wattpad.
As an appreciation, I have complied scenes from the story line after the ending of the book.

________________________________

"Here she is!" William exclaims while I march across the grass field to where my friends are waiting with their lunches. "Only took you ten more minutes that the rest of us."

I roll my eyes and slump on the ground between him and Hunter. Jake, Becky, and Ian are sitting across from us. "Sorry, the line up for the bathroom was insane." I tell them and snatch a carrot stick from Hunter's container.

"You're telling me," Becky huffs. "There's always a line up for the bathrooms in the buildings. You'd think for a college, they'd have bigger ones."

I nod in agreement while taking off my bag and fishing through it for what I bought to eat today. Ironically, it's a salad William made for me.

I hadn't planned on attending college, both from not having the funding and not knowing what I wanted to do with my life. I took up my acceptance the the closest college to Lacewood when Hunter somehow convinced me to take the same classes as him, mostly for business related studies, and my dad jumped with joy wanting to pay for my college.

The best part about it is that I'm not alone in any of my classes. My boyfriend is with me. "Honest opinion," Ian begins to ask, "which is better- high school, or college?"

"Definitely college." I answer first and stab my food with the fork.

The same response comes from William, Hunter, Jake. "I think college too, but it doesn't mean the people are any less better." Becky says, and it's enough for Jake to look at her sympathetically.

"Did Kaden Matthews say anything today?" I question, already feeling the distaste on my tongue. Her shoulders sag, and that's my answer. "What did he say?"

"Nothing, it's not important."

"It is important to me." Almost as if it's perfectly timed, none other than Kaden Matthews, the short and stubby bleached blond man himself, steps outside the lecture building and is walking with some of his friends.

"What did he do?" Now Jake asks and turns himself to face her more.

Becky stares down at her sandwich in her hands. "It's fine, nothing serious. He just called me a few silly names but it's-"

"Don't say it's fine, because it's not." I clip the lid of my salad back on and stand before anyone can stop me.

"Lollipops," Hunter warns.

I chose to ignore their protests and begin walking quickly towards Kaden. Only a few weeks ago Becky was crying because he'd said some hurtful things to her and spilled his bottle of juice down her favourite jacket.

"Lollipops, you come back here right now."

I've had enough of him treating her poorly. Her nature is too sweet for him to torture. He reminds me so much of a male version of Mia Vanderwal, and I hate that.