Kanaka's truth to be out?

Bihari goes to Anirudh and tells about Kanaka's pregnancy. However Anirudh is happy with that, Chandrachur confuses him.

~In Haveli~

Trilochan is walking here and there.

Veer comes there and looks at everyone.

Kalyani: Where have you went? Why you didn't attended the ceremony?

Veer: Thaku ma, I don't know but I felt somewhat dizzy. That's why I went to sleep.

Ajmal: Suddenly how do you felt dizziness?

Veer: Leave it! Why you all are walking here and there? Any problem?

Kalyani: No problems. This Haveli's choti bahu have been tested positive for pregnancy.

Veer: Wow, congrats Bondita.

Kalyani stares at him.

Veer: Bondita, this time you will get a son don't worry.

Bondita: Veer bhai, I think you mistook it. I am not pregnant but Kanaka is.

Veer: Wow, congrats to her. Where is she?

Bondita: They went to hospital for check up.

Veer: Oh, fine.

Anirudh, Chandrachur and Niroop enters the RC haveli.

Bondita runs to Anirudh.

Bondita: Pati babu, do you know the matter?

Anirudh: Hn Bondita, Bihari told us. Where are they?

Bondita: They went to hospital.

Chandra: It's fine, why you all are staying in hall? Go take rest.

Trilochan thinks: How Somnath changed suddenly? I can't believe this. Whether to be happy or to get confused?

Kalyani: How more minutes we have to wait for them? For this silly things now a days going to doctor.

Chandra whispered: Why she is waiting very curiously while Trilochan ji itself staying quite?

Niroop: I don't know. Whatever it may be, Chandrachur now mind and heart are fearing for Bondita. 

Chandra: Whaat?

Niroop: Think once, what if pregnancy test of Kanaka is positive and she gives birth to boy baby? Everyone in this Haveli and in this village will forget Bondita and will start to praise Kanaka. Kalyani Thaku ma may taunt Bondita for this.

Chandra thinks on.

Somnath and Kanaka returns to Haveli.

Somnath is in deep shock and confusion but Kanaka is in extreme happiness.

Trilochan: What's the result?

Somnath stays quite but Kanaka gives a fake smile and nods yes.

Kalyani's eyes widened.

Bondita: Congratulations again! Kaka sasurji, we have to celebrate this news.

Anirudh: Yes, Bondita is right. After so many years a small one is going to enter our Haveli soon.

Chandra looks at Kanaka with doubted face.

Trilochan: It's really a great news. Let me announce this to villagers.

Kalyani: Hey shut up! Throw your celebrations aside. She got pregnant only not gave birth still. Listen, Kanaka is it a boy baby right?

Anirudh: Thaku ma....