Uncles

The six stood up as soon as they heard the front door opened

The six stood up as soon as they heard the front door opened. Their maknae's back after staying at the hospital as he had given birth to his first son with his husband, Jaewon.
(It's obviously Jaewon 🤨)

"Step aside, I'll be the first uncle he'll see" Jin says as he pushed through the guys.
"Nah, it's me" Hoseok says, huffing.
"It's me, y'all are saying nonsense, I'm the tallest" Namjoon says as he puts a hand on top of Jimin's head and pushed him down.

"Nonsense" Taehyung says, tripping. He looks up and sees Yoongi, winking at him before walking to the couple.
"What a cute baby" Yoongi says, causing the others to stop arguing. As they looked back, they saw Yoongi, cradling their newborn nephew.

"That's not fair!" Taehyung says, huffing as he stood up.
"He tripped me" Taehyung says, crossing his arms.
"Ah-uh, hyungs, don't argue... You guys can hold him later" Jungkook says as Jaewon supported his back.

"Thanks, babe" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Please give him back later, Jungkook's gonna need rest but he'll surely get hungry, just call me" Jaewon says and they nodded. The two went upstairs and they're left with the newborn baby.

"He looks so cute, like a little Jungkook" Jin says.
"Hobi, quiet your voice down, the baby's sleeping" Yoongi says, Hoseok nodded. They admired the baby and made sure to not make him cry.

"We'll be the best uncles to you, little one"