Chapter 28: Friends

Xukun turned to his daughter, “Xiao Mei, they’ll be in your care I expect that you treat them at the upmost best.”

Marinette bowed to her father, “Of course father I understand.”

“Very well, I have to go I have a meeting to go and you mother is going to see Duchess Gong Li.”

And just like that Xukun and Shuxin left.

Once Marinette saw that they were out of sight, she left out a long breath and relaxed.

“And here I though they wouldn’t leave.” She commented.

“Hayami-chan, Izanagi-kun, it’s good to see you again.” She said as she hugged them.

“It’s great to see you too, Mei-chan.” Izanagi said.

Marinette looked at the Lee sibling, “It’s a pleasure to meet you guys I’m Cai Meiying, I heard a lot about you guys from Felix.”

Chanhyuk nodded, “Likewise, he also explained to all of us the situation with you guys, and you know who, don’t worry we’ll keep it until it’s time.”

Marinette nodded, she looked behind him and noticed a shy girl.

“Hello, you must be Suhyun right? I heard you have an amazing voice.”

Suhyun blushed and whispered, “Thank you.”

“Oh, by the way this is Nino.” He stepped up as she introduced him, “He will be your guard for the duration of your stay.”

Hearing that Nathaniel then quietly ask, “What about our class?”

Marinette winked at him and whispered back, “Don’t worry do you honestly think that Ms. B would let us leave oh so often if she hadn’t figured it out?”

“I see.”

Marinette turned to her friends and said, “Come on why don’t we get you settled in and after that you guys can go explore. You guys will be staying in the turquoise palace for the time being there will be maids there assigned to each one of you, I live in the Quartz palace if you need anything you can call or send someone. If you want to leave palace grounds, please inform someone ahead of times as you know security has been tight lately and we wouldn’t want the guards to think of you as intruders. We’ve already had once incident this morning but don’t worry it’s been taken care of.”

Hayami looked at her and crossed her arms, “And by that I have a feeling you unalived her.”

Marinette giggled, “Bingo.”

Izanagi face palmed and said, “You never change do you.”

The trio laughed at this. They arrived at the palace and put their things away, afterwards they all headed towards the garden for lunch.

Chanhyuk looked around and noticed that there were stubs of crystals on the ground.

“Meiying, may I ask what’s your family’s magic?”
Marinette turned to him, she then let her magic flow out and crystals started to appear around her.

“Crystal magic. What about you guys?”
Chanhyuk and Suhyun looked at each other and nodded. They sang a soft note suddenly everyone around them felt happy and warm.

“HUA, you guys have music magic.”
Hayami exclaimed. “Your voices are amazing it was like as if I was running around in a field of sunflowers with all my closest friend.”
(Author: Guess where I got is I, hint it’s from two shows and there’s also another reason whoever gets the right answer I will give them a shoutout in the next chapter.)