Chapter 7 {The purchase}

Today's special moments are tomorrow's memories...

Catalaiya's pov:

Last night, after we had dinner, Thalia told me that Aziel called and said that he would come home late. He didn't say why he would be late but Thalia presume that he was stuck in a work.

I ended up working a few hours on my laptop, finishing one of the files. I sent it to Nayvee and when I glanced at the clock it was 1 am. Like the previous night, I let one of the lamps on as I hate to sleep in the dark.

I'm scared of the dark...

This morning when I woke up around 9:15 am, I was still alone. Again, he didn't come home yesterday. I know Thalia said that he would be late because of his work but what if there was another reason? What if he doesn't want to come here because I was here?

I mean everyone likes a little privacy in their room when they return home from work on a tiring day.

So I thought of a solution for this problem.

There was a lot of rooms in this house, I'll shift in one of them and he'll be free. Plus I won't feel bad for letting the lights on, as I would be sleeping alone.

I looked at myself in the mirror one more time.

(Catalaiya's outfit⬆️)

I did dress up a little because I had a few things in mind that I wanted to do today. But first, let's have breakfast. I made my way downstairs and saw Thalia putting the plates on the table.

"Good morning," I greeted her.

"Good morning," she smiled.

"Where's Alfred?" I asked as I sat down by the dining table.

"When I left him this morning he was watering the plants in the backyard. He must be done by now, so he'll be here in a few seconds." Thalia replied.

Today we were having eggs with grilled toast and bananas.

As Thalia sat down in front of me, we heard a door close. A few seconds later, Alfred walked in, with a wide smile on his face.

He was in a happy mood.

"Ah, I'm hungry." He rubbed his hand together as he walked to Thalia while his eyes were focused on the food.

"Good morning dear," he greeted me making me chuckle.

"Good morning, "I greeted him back.

He sat beside her and we served ourselves.

"So... any plans for today?" I asked after a few seconds.

"Nothing," both Thalia and Alfred replied.

Hmmm good...

Alfred dropped his fork lightly on his plate, before looking at me.