Chapter 150: Strengthen the Fire of Destruction & Talk with Dwarves and Bears

Eruhaben raised his head while Choi Han, On, and Hong remained silent.

Shaaaaaaa- The night wind was blowing past them.

They were currently at the Grey Eye Forest.

The ancient Dragon was looking up at the night sky that had stars but no moon as it was the night of the new moon before lowering his head to look back at the place where Cale had earned the Sky Eating Water.

He could see the large lake that looked like a human eye. The water that used to be grey was now normal in color such that even the stars could be reflected off of it.

Cale was standing by that lake. Raon was flying around in nervousness around him.

The ancient Dragon started to speak as he watched the two of them. "...I thought you were throwing money away?"

Cale continued to walk toward the large lake with the others behind him. "Yes, I will throw money away."

He had a calm expression on his face.
However, Eruhaben, Choi Han, On, and Hong could not help but be confused.

Raon shouted to Cale at that moment.
"...Human! Let me know if you need my piggy bank! I can give it to you at any moment!"

Splash. The water in the lake hit Cale's shoe and made a noise.

The tip of Cale's foot was now touching the water. He could hear Eruhaben's pressing tone.

"Are you throwing money into the lake?"

It sounded unbelievably weird.

"Didn't you say you were going to strengthen something? You're going to strengthen something by throwing money into the lake? There's no way humans who possessed powers of nature would give you such a trial!"

Eruhaben could see Cale turning around.

Someone was rambling loudly in Cale's mind right now.

• Finally......! Finally! Ahh, ah- finally another chance at a happy moment that I would happily die again for!

'You're so crazy.' Cale ignored the fiery thunderbolt and started to speak. "Why would I throw money into the lake?"

"What? Then where will you throw it?" Eruhaben started to speak again. He had calmed down a bit.

"Are you planning on using all of the money you earned from the underworld? There's no way an Ancient Power would give you a trial like that, so tell me what is going on. I will help you. I have a lot of money as well."

"I'm not sure. But you're wrong, Eruhaben-nim. My Ancient Powers are all people who give out weird trials like this." Cale shrugged his shoulders and took a small item out of his pocket.

He had no hesitations as his instincts were telling him that strengthening this Ancient Power would not affect his plate, even when Cheapskate currently going crazy like this.

A small magic bag appeared on top of his hand. The only one to recognize that item was next to him.

"H-Human! T-That is...!" Raon was shocked. Raon knew about that bag.

It was last seen at the VVIP auction in the Caro Kingdom. It was used to trade with the bishop of the Caro Kingdom's Church of the Sun God.

Cale and the bishop had conducted their own auction with the jewel called the Night's Exultation.

"15. However, it is impossible to give you anything more than 10 billion today."

Cale had asked, and the bishop had responded.
"How much?"
"20."
"How much?"
"22."