1-5

Chapter 1 Don't be frustrated, she likes it

  It rained for more than ten days, and it finally cleared today.

  Gu Yue's face was cold, holding a piece of paper in his hand, and walking towards the most remote hillside in Xiaba Village.

  When he saw the young woman with braids standing under the hillside, his brows frowned unconsciously, and her eyes were a bit bored.

  If it wasn't for the note about his grandpa, he wouldn't want to come.

  He asked in a cold voice, "What can you do with me?" The braided woman was white and beautiful, but her face was ruined by her fierce domineering and frivolous nympho.

  She looked at Gu Yue arrogantly, "I have discovered that the old man in the bullpen is your grandfather, and you secretly sent food in the past."

  "You said if I told you about your collusion with bad elements, wouldn't you be dragged into a fight?"

  Gu Yue clenched his hands into fists, and his voice became colder, "What do you want to do?"

  "Marry me, as long as you marry me, I will help you keep this secret!" Looking at Gu Yue's handsome face with fascination.

  She must get this man today and let him agree to marriage.

  Gu Yue laughed furiously. Just as he was about to speak, a loud noise echoed in his ears.

  The two of them looked towards the hillside at the same time, and then ran towards the path together.

  But it was a step too late, and the mud and rocks rolled down and completely submerged the two of them.

I don't know how long it took, the eyelids of the woman buried in the mud moved. She crawled out of the mud. Song Chu got out of the feeling of suffocation.

  She stood up and walked not far away, using her hands to shovel a layer of mud, and she saw a man pressing underneath.

  It turned out that the extra memory was true. She died in the last days, and she didn't expect to become another person and continue to live.

  Looking at the man on the ground, Song Chu was wondering whether to save it, and then her expression changed. There was an extra laboratory in her Sea of ​​Consciousness space, and this laboratory was the one she used in the research institute.

  Did you follow me here? She probed carefully, but found only half. Her laboratory is divided into two parts, one half is a small library, and the other half holds various equipment and test products.

  After a careful induction, she suddenly discovered that the other half of the laboratory had actually ran to the man lying on the ground.

  Song Chu squatted down and reached out to touch the man, trying to melt the other half of the laboratory into the space, but he failed.

  She has a very strong feeling that if she wants to take it back to the laboratory in its entirety, she can only save people.

  He dug out the person, stretched out his hand and probed his breath, still breathing.

  Thinking of the natural strength of the original body, she forcefully tossed the man on her back and walked quickly towards the village.

  Carrying an adult man on his back, he didn't feel heavier, his strength was not as big as usual, very good!

  Song Chu went to the health clinic and put Gu Yue on his back on the bed: "Quickly, save people!" 

The village doctor was initially stunned when he saw a clay figure rushing in. He trembled even more when he heard this voice. Is it a female village tyrant in the village?

  "Why are you looking at me? Hurry up and save people!" Song Chu inherited the memory of the original body, and was not prepared to collapse, so he glared at the village doctor fiercely.

  The female village tyrant is so good that she wants to come and come, don't be frustrated, she likes it!

  The village doctor immediately gave a clever call and quickly checked the person on the bed: "His left leg was injured and he felt a little fever!"

  Song Chu waved his hand: "Then quickly cure!" The village doctor hurriedly poured a glass of water and tried to feed Gu Yue the medicine.

  Gu Yue was fully awake at this time, he opened his eyes and said, "I'll do it myself!"

  The man's voice was very pleasant with a gentle jade texture, and Song Chu couldn't help but look at him.

  At this moment, the other party's face was full of mud, and the handsome face was no longer visible, but his eyes were deep and bottomless, as if he was trying to suck in someone.

  She thought, this is not a simple man.

  Gu Yue also looked up at Song Chu, the frivolous obsession in her eyes disappeared, leaving only indifference.

  His memory was pulled back to before, the woman wanted to force him to marry her, and then the mud and rocks suddenly collapsed and part of them slipped and flooded them.

  Now that he is in the health clinic, does that mean she saved him?

  The village doctor breathed a sigh of relief when he saw him waking up, seeing that the two of them should have encountered mud and rocks slipping. It has been raining frequently recently, and such things often happen. Fortunately, the injury is not serious.

  He looked at Gu Yue and told him: "You have injured your leg, but fortunately there is no fracture. After you go back, I will apply local heat. I will give you some medicinal wine and wipe it every day. It is best not to go to the ground and walk more for work within half a month, otherwise it will become serious. . "