Finding Daddy || 02

requested by jikook_amen

×××××××

××××××××

××××××××

i

n which jimin is a single parent to two children, jungkook (5yo) and aera (2yo).

the last name will be jeon because the rest of the book has it like that. pls understand and go with it :')

__________

aera cackles loudly, splashing the water around as she smacks her hands on the surface of the half filled tub. yellow ducks all varying in size, line up as the brother pushes the biggest one towards aera and then the smaller ones, shrieking when the toddler grabs the toy and throws it away.

jungkook huffs, standing up and runs out to bring the rubber duckie back and gives it to his sister for the last time. now taking his toy cars and rubber bunny with him, sitting in his place again, he glances at the elder man present in the bathroom, smiling at the kids, "come on, you've been in the water for long enough. let's get kookie and riri dressed now."

"no, koo playing in the water." jungkook says, holding his out, gesturing taehyung to come and join them too.

"ah uncle cannot come there. we'll go to the pool together, then we'll play with kookie alright?"

"mm-hmm," the five-year-old nods, standing up as he's convinced with taehyung's words and keeps his toys aside, "uncles and daddy, and! and koo and riri will play in the pool!"

"yes, come on now." taehyung smiles, crouching down and wraps a towel around jungkook's body, before making aera stand up as well and wrapping her body in her towel.

"uncle, up!" the boy jumps in his place, extending his arms up for taehyung to carry him too when he's carrying his sister. taehyung chuckles at him, bending down and picks him up with his free arm, holding the siblings together.

aera grins at her brother, clapping her hands in excitement, letting them know that's she's recharged fully after a fresh bath, especially one where she gets to play with jungkook together. the boy smiles at her, holding her hand as he says something like a whisper and aera nods in response.

"is it a secret kook is telling his sister?" taehyung asks.

jungkook giggles, nodding his head quickly and leans near the elder's face, kissing his cheek, "car"

"yeah we'll get the car if kookie behaves like a good boy and wears his clothes quickly."

jungkook nods almost instantly, then points at his sister, "what about ri?"

"daddy" aera mumbles, "ri go- goin' daddy..."

"daddy's at work, he'll come back by evening." taehyung says, talking to the toddler as he places the kids on the bed and wipes the water off her body while jungkook dries himself on his own.