Bondita grows suspicious

~It's night~

Everyone in the Haveli are sleeping except Chandrachur and Somnath.

Somnath is awaken in his room. Chandra is awaken in his room.

Somnath thinks: How she got pregnant? I don't even touched her. But how?

He tries to recall the ceremony.

Somnath: Correct! After eating the kheer only I got sleepy. It was given by Kanaka only. Right, she would have mixed something in that kheer. And in that way these things happened. Shit!!!

He stares at sleeping Kanaka.

On other side Chandrachur goes out of the haveli, secretly.

Bondita who woke up for drinking water notices Chandrachur through the window.

Bondita thinks: Chandra babu? In this time why he is going out?

She tries to go out but Chandrachur walks from there.

Bondita silently follows him.

Chandra thinks: I am damn sure, Kanaka is hiding something. How Somnath got closer to her suddenly? I should enquire the doctor whom they met in morning about this pregnancy.

He walks towards the doctor's house.

Bondita thinks: Why he is going to doctor's house in this time? Is he feeling sick? But we Somnath dada in our Haveli. Then why he need outer doctor?

She follows him.

Chandrachur goes to doctor's house and knocks the door.

He suddenly turned back but Bondita escaped from his eye sight.

Doctor opened the door. Bondita looks on.

Doctor: You belong to RC haveli right? In this time why you came to meet me? Are you sick?

Chandra: No, I am not sick. Actually... Hn, Anirudh sent me here to collect Somnath's wife scan report.

Doctor: Oh, but you can come in morning na?

Chandra: Yeah, but RC haveli will be busy tomorrow. That's why I came now.

Doctor: I am really sorry, you can get reports by morning only. It's being under study.

Chandra: Then how did you confirmed Kanaka's pregnancy?

Doctor: Anyone can easily confirm it. But the healthy state of embryo is under study. Tomorrow only you will get reports.

Chandra thinks on.

Doctor: Any problem?

Chandra: Doctor, tell me one thing. Can the scan report show the father of the baby?

Doctor: Whaat? It won't show those things. It will only contain information about baby and it's mother. If you want to know about father you must take another test known as DNA test.

Chandra: Oh!

Doctor: Why to check about father? Anirudh Babu's brother is the baby's father right?

Chandra: Ah, Hn. Yes. Just for clarification I asked you. It's fine, I will wait for reports.

Doctor nods yes and goes inside. Chandra moves from there.

Bondita comes out from hiding and stopped Chandrachur.

Chandra: Bondita?

Bondita: Why you came here secretly Chandra babu?