26-30

Chapter 26 Can She Do It?

  Song Chu knew what her uncle meant.

  She nodded and promised, "No problem, my uncle believes me so, I will definitely not let you down."

  Fortunately, the captain of the village is her uncle, not someone else, otherwise, even if she really agrees to open an oil press workshop, I'm afraid it's impossible to delegate power to follow her.

  Then she looked at her two cousins ​​and said, "If the oil mill is completed by then, I am afraid that I will ask the big cousin or the second cousin to help."

  Her two cousins ​​are both hard-working and not cunning. People, she used to take good care of her, she used to rest assured.

  The two of them were happy when they heard that the oil press workshop was really going to be completed, but it was a better place to be more promising than going to work in the ground.

  "It's okay, you can just give me your cousin when that happens." The two said together.

  Smiles appeared on the faces of the two cousins, and she no longer disliked Song Chu so much in her heart. She remembered the two cousins ​​as well, and didn't waste the usual care of her.

  "If I can't be too busy, I can also help." The eldest cousin said with a smile.

  The second cousin was not to be outdone, "Yes, Chu Chu can't be too busy at that time, just call us."

  Song Chu did not agree or refuse, "Look at that time."

  That evening, after Song Chu left, Tang Min would Ask the second son to call the cadres from the village home.

  He took out the oil that Song Chu had sent, and asked his wife to use the oil to stir-fry two dishes for wine. He and a few people talked about it while drinking.

  There are not many cadres in Murakami, besides him there are four others.

  I didn't pay much attention to Tang Min's words, but looking at the clear oil, the vegetables fried out of the oil were very fragrant, and I couldn't help but move my mind.

  Looking at the face of Tang Min, he agreed to buy an oil press and set up an oil press. Anyway, every household in the village can distribute the oil without spending money, and the villagers will not object.

  It's just that they didn't think that the oil press workshop could become a big climate, so they agreed to Song Chu to take care of this matter.

  After returning home, several people also told the family about the incident, and almost the whole village knew about it when they were working the next morning.

  "This is what oil extraction workshop can into it? I have not heard how the mountain berries but also oil extraction."

  "I never heard of, but my father ate yesterday that fried dishes, it is said quite fragrant. "

  Is this really going to Song Chu? Can she do it?"

  "It is said that it is because of the tea fruit she found, the oil she used to squeeze, and the machine she contacted to buy, which was also requested by her, so she was handed over to the pipe. no, she can not do, I do not know. " "

  I think Xsong chu, in addition to fighting the woman and lazy, but also why, how might makes good oil extraction workshop. " "to keep the village, Change someone to take care of it? How do I think that Song Chu's control is not reliable."

  "Then you go to mention it? When Song Chu beats you, we dare not help."

  If it weren't for Song Chu's strength, the village would have stopped. I know how many people have stood up to oppose it.

  They have no objection to the oil press workshop. After all, the oil can be divided without spending money. They are still looking forward to it.

  But Song Chu is in charge, and everyone has a big opinion.

  It's just that no one dared to get out of that position. One was afraid that Song Chu would come and beat someone, and the other was afraid that Tang Feng would chase after the door and scold him.

  "Then let her governing, and if a problem, then we all go downtown, after all, the captain is still fair."

  "Right, Chu Song see what tricks to be able to come up with, it is distinguished from a few days to close Then we don't follow it."

  So everyone made up their minds and had to wait for Song Chu to figure out the problem and apply for a replacement. It was a machine bought for 300 yuan, and it shouldn't be spoiled.

  After the Song family went to work, they also heard a lot of gossips from the villagers, and none of them were very happy.

  It's a pity that Tang Feng and Song Chu, the most powerful fighters, are not there, otherwise these people would not be so relaxed.

  Early this morning, Song Chu took her second and fourth elder brothers up the mountain to pick tea fruit, while Tang Feng helped her cut pigweed for her work.

  The three brought back a few large bags of camellia fruit and beat two pheasants.

  The two pheasants Song Chu didn't let Song Lao Er be killed, and planned to take them to Guo Dong and the person in charge of the machine in the afternoon. Maybe they will have to deal with them in the future.

  After lunch, Song Chu went to send food to Gu Yue.

  The educated youth at the educated youth point are also discussing the oil press workshop. Like the people in the village, they don't believe that Song Chu can manage it.

  But when they saw Song Chu stepping into the yard, they all shut up, as if they hadn't said anything, they all slipped into their room.

  Song Chu didn't care. During lunch, she heard her sister-in-law's complaint and relayed what the villagers had said to her.

  It is true that the image of being lazy and incompetent in the past is too deeply rooted in the hearts of the people, and it is impossible for her to reverse it for a while.

  This is also one of the reasons why she wants to manage the oil press workshop. Only when she proves that she can do it and can do it beautifully, the point is that it will bring practical benefits to every family in the village, and they will slowly believe in her and support tolerance. She does more things.

  Seeing her come in, Gu Yue smiled and asked, "Are you moving very fast, have you encountered any problems?"

  "Others are fine, just see if you can fix the machine." Song Chu said with a confident smile. .

  Gu Yue hooked his lips, "It seems that the burden on my body is not light."

  "Of course." Song Chu handed him the basket, "Hurry up and eat. After eating and reading, I will go to the county at one and a half."

  Gu Yue Take the basket, bring out the food and finish it quickly.

  Then he entered Song Chu's half of the laboratory. She had found the book long ago and handed it to him.

  He first opened the oil press that Song Chu said, and studied it carefully.

  At 1:20, Song Chu left the educated youth spot, and Gu Yue took the pen and drew on the paper what he saw in the book.

  If Song Chu saw the structural drawings he drew, he would definitely be a little surprised, because it was exactly the same as in the book, and he also drew and annotated the very small details. This kind of memory manipulation ability is generally powerful.

  Here, Song Chu rode a bicycle and took his uncle and the accountant from the village to the oil press in the county.

  Because Song Chu came in once yesterday and it was easy for people to remember that Song Chu was so beautiful, so the gatekeeper let them in.

  She took the two directly to Guo Dong's office.

  Guo Dong didn't expect Song Chu to be so fast, so he brought people from their village with him today.

  Song Chu walked into the office and introduced people to Guo Dong first, "Director Guo, this is Tang Min, the captain of our village, and this is the accountant of our village."

  Guo Dong smiled and stood up and shook hands with Tang Min. "Hello, two comrades, please sit down." After a few small words, Tang Min mentioned the oil press.

  Guo Dong smiled and said, "You just came here. One of our machines broke down this morning. We asked a technician to come over and repair it. I will ask him to help fix one for you. Take it back and use it. You will find someone to follow the rest of the two sets."

  Yesterday their family had a delicious meal of snake meat, thinking about how they are all in-laws, and the promised things are still going to be done, so he let him today. Someone helped repair an oil press.

  Tang Min was overjoyed, "Thank you very much, Director Guo." Song Chu was also very happy. The second brother Sansao was really reliable. With this repaired oil press, she can go back and make trouble.