41-50

Chapter 41still her sister Niu 

The next day Song Laosi asked for leave to go to the city to find a relationship. Song Chu still took the nine people up the mountain to pick the fruit and down the mountain to squeeze the oil. The three women were also more diligent. In addition to drying the camellia fruit, they also helped to squeeze the oil.

  Two days later, Song Laosi got in touch with several relatives of factory leaders through his friends in the city.

  He ran to Song Chu to ask for credit. "Sister, the things you left to me are done. When are you going to find those leaders?"

  Song Chu asked, "You contacted the people in those factories?"

  Old Fourth Song replied, "Textile factories, sugar factories, Machinery factory and furniture factory."

  Song Chu smiled and patted her fourth brother on the shoulder, "Yes, fourth brother, you are quite capable."

  Song Laosi was praised with pride, "Hey, how can you say it is your brother? . " "tomorrow I will take you and Tang Qing, go with these factory to find their leadership talk. "Song Chu said.

  Old Song Song asked in a puzzled way: "Why do you bring Tang Qing?"

  Song Chu smiled and said, "Didn't I say I would give you a gift before, that's him."

  "..." Old Song Song stared. Eyes, "Why did you give him to me?"

  Can he not be such a scary gift?

  "I found out that the fourth brother is talented in foreign relations, so I want you to be responsible for the future exchange sales work. Tang Qing is more sleek and talkative. I want him to follow you in the future."

  "He is the number one in the village. Second tyrant, chasing with you in the future is equal to your little brother. Wouldn't it be better for you to take it out?"

  Song Laosi was not happy at first, and it made sense to hear her say this, "but will he listen to me?"

  "If he doesn't listen to you, tell me, there is nothing you can do with a beating." Song Chu said domineeringly.

  Song Laosi: "..." It's her sister Niu.

  Not to mention, he was actually following Tang Qing before, but now it would be cool to think about it if the other party followed him in turn.

  "Then let him be my little brother."

  Song Laosi is not that easy to fool, "but little girl, your gift is really a bit bad."

  Song Chu hooked his finger, and he immediately Moved over.

  "To tell you the truth, I'm going to open a chicken farm in the village for some time, and I will recruit you to be responsible for external sales, so that you will not only become a worker, but you will not have to go to work anymore, and you will have more face when you go out. "

  How about this surprise?" Her fourth brother is the kind of person who can't work without bait.

  Song Laosi just got interested, "Really?"

  "Do you think I'm lying? But you have to take over the oil press workshop to change things and exercise, and then open a chicken farm."

  Song Chu paused and said: "I will let my uncle give you a special vacation, and I don't have to go to work anymore recently."

  Song Laosi is the most annoying to go to work, so he likes to run out, so happy. "That's great, you still understand me, my sister."

  "But I won't talk to those leaders!" He scratched his head.

  Ask him to talk to ordinary employees, he can move freely, but if he talks to the factory leaders, he gets nervous about it.

  "It's okay, I'll take you to talk once, after the talk, you will have experience next time." Song Chu is still more optimistic about the fourth brother.

  Seeing his sister so confident, Song Laoshi nodded: "Let's go."

  Song Chu got up early the next day and went up the mountain to cut the hogweed. When others started to work, she had already returned with the hogweed.

  "Soong Chu, why is it so early today?" Someone in the village greeted her with a smile when they met him.

  Recently, when Song Chu met people in the village, he would take the initiative to greet him. He was no longer so perverse and suspicion. In addition to the oil separation, the villagers would now take the initiative to greet her when they see her.

  Song Chu smiled and said: "I am going into the county town today to talk to the leaders of several factories about the exchange of oil, so I will finish my work in advance before going."

  "You really want to go to the city to find those Leaders to talk?" The villagers were stunned. Before, they thought that Song Chu was just talking about bragging, but they didn't expect that she would really do it.

  Song Chu smiled and said, "Of course it is true. What I said must be realized."

  "You are busy, I will leave first." She didn't say too much, and no one would believe it.

  Sure enough, after Song Chu left, the villagers gathered in twos and threes.

  "Do you think Song Chu can exchange things in the county seat?"

  "I don't think it's possible. People want tickets and money to buy things over there. How can they change it."

  "That's true, and the leaders of those big factories,

  No matter how easy it is to talk, Song Chu is still too young." "It's okay for young people to be frustrated, and they won't cock their tails in the future." The villagers basically hold the attitude that this is unlikely to be done.

  Song Chu went to ask for leave with Tang Min, so he took Song Laosi and Tang Qing into the city together, and borrowed two bicycles.

  When he arrived at the county seat, Old Four Song asked: "Sister, which factory shall we go to first?"

  "Go to the textile factory first." Song Chu said.

  Song Laosi nodded, "OK." The three came to the door of the textile factory, and Song Laosi asked the concierge to call out the worker he knew.

  The man took them into the factory and went directly to the logistics director's office.

  "I only help you with the line, I don't care if it can be." The man said as he walked.

  Song Chu smiled and said, "It's okay to get a line, I will trouble you."

  When this person heard the fair-skinned and beautiful Song Chu speak, his face blushed, "No, no trouble."

  There are such beautiful lesbians in the village, they are even more beautiful than the flowers in their factory.

  At the door of the office, the man went in first and then came out and said, "You go in." The three of Song Chu entered and saw a middle-aged man in his forties sitting in the office.

  There were a few arrogant expressions on his face, "Are you looking for something to do with me?"

  He wouldn't see these villagers if it wasn't for the introduction of his nephew.

  Song Chuluoluo stepped forward with a generous smile and said, "Hello, Director Li, I am Song Chu from Xiaba Village. I came here today mainly to send benefits to your factory."

  Seeing Song Chu is pure and beautiful, with a bright and confident self. Director Li had a good first impression of her. Just listening to her saying this, I couldn't help but smile: "Sending benefits? Just you?"

Song Chu took out a bucket of two catties of oil in the basket and handed it over, "Director Li, what do you think of this oil?"

  Director Li took the oil and opened it, and he smelled a scent of oil, "This is tea oil?"

  He had been to a place on a business trip before, where he mainly used tea oil, but it was the first time they saw him here.

  Song Chu smiled and said, "Director Li is really knowledgeable, and this is the best tea oil." When she said that he was knowledgeable, Director Li put on a smile, "What does this oil have to do with welfare delivery?"
"Director Li Now, you people in the city are more tight to buy oil, right?"

  "It's a little bit tight." Although Director Li became an official, it's not enough to buy oil at home with a small amount of oil tickets. Sometimes I still have to go to Buy on the black market, but not every month.