Chapter 32

Author's note:

I wrote this instead of my essays

It won't affect my grades

But I'd feel the secondhand guilt

BUT ITS WORTH EVERY SECOND
__________________________________________________________________

"Great job guys!" Cyclone clapped his hand like the happy child he is, cheering for his friends who combined their efforts to defeat that four legged dirt monster thing. he doesn't really get it or bothered to find out. His watch sounded the familiar tune, letting him know the recuperation process is finished.

"Easy for you to say bastard, you didn't do anything!" Bakugou pointed out, he really made a point because while Cyclone was clear of any dirt since he jumped down willingly, his friends who had gotten dirt blow to their faces and fell from a platform looked rugged, clumps of filth messed up their uniforms greatly.

"Haha! That's right isn't it!" The wind element laughed the remark off and proceed to click some buttons on his watch, multi tasking by reverting back at the same time. Midoriya's and Bakugou's gaze turn down to what he was doing. A robotic voice blasted from the watch.

Motobot-Vehicular materialization.-

A holographic glow projected from Boboiboy's watch forming the familiar motorbike to the utter bafflement of class 1-A, he saw the vehicle registration form seemingly already filled out but he didn't anticipate for it to be so big and high tech looking, it was like a racing vehicle and not something you'd see just being casually drive around. Also, Motobot? What's that? A name for the support device?

Meanwhile, Bakugou's eye twitched. The bastard has a new function, he can make a transportation device out of thin air. How Boboiboy of all people to have a driver's license is beyond him but judging by the calculating look on the nerd's face that thing is legit.

Todoroki just looked on and wondered to himself if that vehicle was safe. Since it looks like one of those high risk of flipping over and combusting vehicles on a race track. Then again, it won't be the first time he sees his friend suddenly burst into flames.

The rest of class 1-A starred in shock, not knowing what to say.

Boboiboy Earthquake!

Mama Quake gently dusted off the already clean seating with his gauntlets, and settled himself on the vehicle, the orange and yellow palette turn black and gold to match the element. "I've been waiting for this day..." he whispered to himself in a soft tone that the class who was around the area before him including Mineta who's cowering next to a tree, shivered at.

"Boboiboy, are you sure that's safe?" Asked Iida, unsure if somebody so young should be in control of such a vehicle that looks like it had more horsepower than that of the average motorcycle.

"Hey! If you're going like that then bring me with you!" Mineta screamed, which Quake glanced at him, look at him with closed eyes and a 'friendly' smile for a few seconds then turned away.

"Don't worry Tenya." A wide smile of satisfaction plastered to his face and now opened golden eyes, Quake readjust the helmet on his head. "Everything is alright." With a tap to the sides, closing the opening with a blue tinted protective layer. "I'll see you guys later, but you better deal with those." He spoke through the helmet's speaker. One hand gripping on the handlebar and another pointing to behind them. Quake would bring them with him if he could, but this motorbike is only for one person.

A creature forming from the ground, flying up with its wings. "Just how many are there...?" Kaminari beckons worriedly.

"What do we do now..." Mina asked, they're suppose to reach camp by 12, yet many beasts are getting defeated yet re appear just as fast.