Chapter 25. Part 1

~Damion~

I look back and forth from this nigga and Trina.

"Trina who is this fuckboy ass nigga and how does he know my fucking daughter?" I look him up and down again.

"Man, fuck yo bitch ass! I heard Josh knocked you out." He smirks. "You a bitch man. I ain't even worried about you." He turns to Trina. "Where is my fucking daughter?"

She starts shaking and crying again and he runs his hands down his face.

"Look, I'm just checking on my daughter and I gotta see is Julia is okay."

My head snaps up at the mention of Julia and something clicks in my head.

"You that bitch nigga Julia cheated on me with."

He looks at me confused for a second and I guess he figures something out because he suddenly lunges at me.

"You're Damion!? Do you know how much shit you've put Julia through!?" He repeatedly punches me in the face, chest, and arms. "You messed her heart up! She can't love me because of you!"

Trina keeps screaming "I was gonna tell you, Jamal I swear! I'm so sorry Damion."

She tried pulling him off of me and when that doesn't work, she runs outside.

He keeps punching me and every breath becomes sharp pains until I can't breathe at all and I just let go.

The last thing I heard was Jamal saying, "Trina lied to us both, Damion. Audrey is my daughter and Julia will be my girl. I treat her better anyway." He starts to walk out. "Oh yeah, and since you can't keep it in ya pants, Julia gave herself to me and we made love. Enjoy hell, asshole."

He leaves and my eyes roll into the back of my head.

Can't believe how fucked up my life has become.

I guess it's best for everyone if I died.