Chapter - 36

The journey back to home was silent and emotional

Abhimanyu would occasionally gaze Shivani to find her sobbing and crying silently.

"Baby..... Bas na ab!! Tanu will be really happy with Jai and you can meet her anytime now too. Haina☺️!!", he sweetly addressed.

Shivani looked at him and nodded wiping her tears.

Soon they reached the home and Shivani got down from the car yawning.

"Chalo neend bhi aa gayi tumhe... Chal kar so jaao ab", Abhimanyu said.

As they entered they saw Shweta sitting on sofa closing her eyes.

"Mumma aap sone kyun nahi gaye? Change bhi nahi kara", Shivani said.

"Hum log bhi toh just abhi hi aaye...! Ayaan car mai hi so gaya aur Ruchi thaki hui thi toh Sameer unhe upar le gaya!
Main bhi bas tumhara hi wait kar rahi thi", Shweta smiled.

"Iski kya jarurat thi mumma!! Hum aa hi rahe the...", Shivani sounded sad.

"Acha acha sorry.... Chalo ab so jao it's late🥱", Shweta yawned.

"Late? Early morning 5 baje late hota hai..", Abhimanyu chuckled.

"Dekho Abhi I am in no mood ki tumse behas karu... Toh chup raho", Shivani rolled her eyes and greeted her mother going towards her room.

"Abhi pareshaan kyun karta hai usse!! Thaki hui hai and I am sure tu bhi toh jaa so jaa", Shweta patted his shoulders going to her room.

Abhimanyu too went to his room and did not find Shivani there.

"Ohh change karne gayi hogi...", he uttered and changed his clothes to comfy ones too.

"Abhiiii!!!", Shivani shouted from bathroom.

"Haan....", he answered.

"Mumma gayi sone?", She asked.

"Haan chali gayi wo toh. Kyun kuch kaam tha?", he asked going closer to the bathroom door.

His statement was followed by silence for a few seconds.
The door knob clicked and door opened witnessing Shivani in blouse and duppata but her lehenga was now changed to pajamas.
Her hair were free from accessories and pins.
The jewellery was too gone now but she looked more beautiful than ever before💖.

She stood there making a grumpy face....
Abhimanyu was not able to decide whether to admire the heavenly beauty she is looking or to go pull her cheeks in an awe at her cuteness.

"Change nahi kara?", he finally spoke up.

She pouted and turned facing her back to him.

Abhimanyu stumbled a little and gulped audibly at her actions.
Already her blouse was deep back cut and to add on her innocent behavior was making him go all mad.