chapter 75

I'm in the twin's shop, marvelling over everything. It's so gorgeous and amazing and so... Weasley twins.

"Step up, step up! We got fainting fancies, nosebleed nougats" the twins announce.

"And just in for time for school" Fred adds.

I glance around to see Hermione and Ginny looking at love potions, so I listen in, knowing the twins would approach them.

"Hello, ladies" the twins say.

Knew it.

"Love potions, eh?" George asks.

"Yeah, they really do work. Then again, the way we heard it, sis, you're doing just fine on your own" Fred says, George snickering silently.

"Meaning?" Ginny asks.

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?" George asks.

"That's none of your business" Ginny says.

I shake my head and look down, then make my way to the different trick products, looking through them.

"Excuse me?" I call, waving my arm around.

"Yes?" Fred asks.

"I need help finding something" I say.

"And what's that? I mean, we have everything"

"Including really hot workers" I say, turning to him and pulling him down by his tie.

"Yes, well, what did I say? We have everything" Fred says, then smiles, kissing me.

I kiss him back, and smile, deepening it as I pull at his tie to get him closer, but George coughs.

"We have work" George reminds Fred.

Fred tuts at George, then turns back to me, wrapping his arms around my waist and tracing circles on my hip.

"See you later love" Fred says, then pecks my lips before leaving to do his job.

I smile in pride at everything they've accomplished, then stop my eyes at Ron, who's holding a box in his hands and standing near the twins

"How much for this?" Ron asks.

"5 galleons" the twins say together.

"How much for me?" Ron asks.

"5 galleons" the twins repeats.

"I'm your brother" Ron argues.

"10 galleons" the boys says, then walk off.

"Oi, Weasleys. He's your brother. You should-" I stop when glass hits the floor, breaking in front of me and a liquid splashing all over my clothes, some getting in my mouth.

I try spitting it out, and turn to Ron, but get this flustered feeling. I just feel so... in love with him.

-Fred's POV-

I hear glass smashing on the floor, and both me and my other half turn, seeing a broken bottle on the floor and Y/N staring at Ron.

She smiles at him, then blushes.

"Ron! Oh, I love you so much" she says, then pecks Ron's cheek.

"What?" Ron asks, looking at her confusingly.

"Well, I love you, not Fred. I don't why I dated him, you're clearly the better brother. He's so mean and so cruel to you" Y/N says, making me ball my hands into fists.

"RON! YOU STOLE MY GIRLFRIEND!" I yell and jump at him, going to attack him, but Y/N pulls me off him.

"Get away from him, Fred!" she yells, standing protectively in front of Ron.