𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 ♡ latte

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

» REQUESTED BY nuggets_agent_07 «

╭── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮

ORDER #017 
latte cookie

HEADCANONS ... written by morgan

prns ; they/them

yandere reader ! normal latte !
❛ she's the object of all your adoration,
passion & devotion. now all she needed
to do was say she loved you back. ❜

╰── ⋅ ⋅ ─── ꕤ ─── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯

» WE FELL IN LOVE IN OCTOBER / GIRL IN RED «

0:00 ─〇───────────── 0:00

⇆ ◁ ❚❚ ▷ ↻

YOU LOOK SO PRETTY AND I LOVE THIS VIEW !

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵

♡ She's yours.

♡ You've known that since you met—the young professor has been your subject of interest for so long now.

♡ How can you not be interested in her?

♡ She's perfect! Pretty, smart, kind...

♡ And she loves you all the same! ...That's what your brain tells you, at least, and you've always been smarter than most, so you trust that little voice in your head.

♡ You like the sound of her voice—even when she's scolding you, most of the time for understandable reasons. You disagree, but you do understand how your 'stalking' could be considered 'weird' or 'creepy.'

♡ You're really just looking out for her—as a good friend would! But you do see how you could come across as a little invasive.

♡ So whenever she nags at you, you simply let her. She just doesn't get it, and that's fine! You'll be her secret little guardian (well, it's not really a secret considering she knows, but still!), until the day you die.

♡ Maybe she'll come to terms with it eventually, but either way, you won't be purging your minds of these thoughts anytime soon.

♡ These thoughts that tell you she's all yours, and yours alone. Yours, yours, yours! A possessive desire to...well, possess her. Not in a creepy way, of course, you're not weird like that!

♡ It's a burning, stinging sort of feeling in your chest—at least, that's how it feels to you.

♡ Is that what love's supposed to feel like?

♡ You had heard it's a nicer, warmer, fluffier feeling, but...you can't say you hate this poisonous emotion. It's oddly calming, the thought that you're likely the only one to ever feel this way for Latte.

♡ It's why you're perfect for her!

♡ Latte and you, the perfect duo! She's sweet, you're...not so sweet. She's smart, you're...not so smart. You balance each other out nicely.

♡ And of course, you both love each other very, very much! More than any other couple!

♡ Well, unofficial couple—you're too shy to ask her, but you know if you ever were to ask, she'd agree and everything would be right within the world.

♡ So it's not really wrong to say you're practically already dating.

♡ Oh, but on the off-chance you get the courage to ask her out, it'll be after she's done teaching for the day.

♡ She's a busy woman, and you respect that. She has her job to take care of first and foremost, so for a good few hours of her day, you'll allow her work to be the only thing on her mind—so long as, immediately after, she's back to thinking of you.

♡ And only you!

♡ You and you and you and you—!

♡ And you give her the same treatment, duh. She's always on your mind, and you really wouldn't have it any other way.

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵