65

DIANE'S POV:

"Does it look good?" Lou asked, putting the beauty cream down on the bathroom counter.

I giggled and stared at her through the mirror, "What do you mean?"

"I mean that if it covers the hickeys you left all over my neck like a bloodsucker." She pointed to one of the many little gifts I left on her skin.

"It looks good to me." I shrugged my shoulders, smirking. She was going to need concealer.

"My mom is gonna kill me."

"I can always bring you back to life." I smiled, standing now behind Lou.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind and felt her rest against me.

"Don't give me that look." She rolled her eyes.

I kissed her cheek, "What look?" And then with one of my hands I moved all her hair over her left shoulder, getting her right part of her neck exposed for me.

"Like you're about to do what you did to me all morning." She said, her cheeks burning.

I kissed her cheek again, and then we both stared at each other through the mirror. Laura was wearing comfy joggers and a short white tank top. I ran one of my hands up her ribcage to under one of her breasts.

She shivered, looked down to where my hand was and let out a sigh; "Diane..."

"Hm?" I asked, my voice innocent. I caressed the side of her breast with my thumb.

"You're gonna ruin my makeup..."

Lou closed her eyes, let herself relax to the touch of my hand getting off of her and one of my fingers tracing patterns on the sensitive skin near her nipple.

She gasped when I traced the outlines of her nipple, barely touching.

I bit my lip, watching her melt onto me on the mirror. I could see her arching her back slightly, feel one of her hands wrap around my free one on her stomach.

I pinched her nipple, Lou opened her mouth to that, letting out a sigh.

"How is that?" I asked her, whispering on her ear.

She smiled stupidly, and slowly opened her eyes. Then she bit her lip, watching me grab her breast on the mirror.

"It's great." She said, her breath heaving. "Thank you."

I giggled at her thank you, and ran my hand down her abdomen.

I watched and also felt Lou shiver. We made eye contact through the mirror, and then she watched how my hand traveled down underneath her joggers.

Lou moaned when my hand met her heat over her panties. She was wet and warm, and so ready for me.

I bit her ear, sucked on it and then sucked on her neck, making sure to leave another mark she would have to try to cover later.

"Talk to me," Laura said, her back arching as I put pressure over her clit.

I smirked and licked her neck, "About what I wanna do to you? Because that's not too complicated, is it?"

She smiled stupidly and yelped a bit when I started adding more pressure over her pussy, drawing circles over her panties.

"I want to make you beg for release so bad," I kissed her jaw, "to make you whine and move your hips desperately because that's just how bad you want me."

"I do. I do want you," She said, exhaling a long breath.

I drew my hand up to her mound and then slipped it underneath her panties. I was getting tingles from the simple reaction that Lou was having over the touch, over the feel of my fingers touching her wetness, exploring her labia.