41 : i should not be the only one hurting.

fourtyone :

________________

"Jay-ah, You need to stop drowning yourself with alcohol..."
Sunghoon, who was holding a small glass of rum looked at the state of his pitiful friend as he took another shot of the alcohol he's been drinking since earlier.

"I'm getting paranoid... I want to see her..."
His eyes were half-closed, obviously drunk. He was staring at the glass in front of him, watching as how the ice rock melts as if it is his state of mind, slowly losing its sanity because he can't find Haru.

"Do not do this to me... Love."
He whispered to himself, his sad eyes gazing at the cherry blossom tattoo on his wrist. Sunghoon softly chuckled, shaking his head.

"She hit you worse than you were hit by Jiwon."  he commented. Jay answered with silence, agreeing. Haru was there when he's at his worst, when he's in the darkest, when he got his heart broken for the first time. that's why his attachment to Jiwon was nothing compared to his attachment with Haru.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, sipping on his rum. His peripheral vision caught someone, his eyes went straight to the entrance. he gazed at the familiar woman catching his eye.

His eyebrow crossed seeing her clinging unto someone, his eyes turning towards Jay with worry started hinting on it.

"Hey.... She's here."
He told Jay, lightly tapping the other's shoulder. Jay hummed and slightly raised his head to look at him.

"who...?"
Jay whispered, looking at where he was looking at. Jay's eyes started recognizing the woman walking towards their direction. 

The love of his life. A small smile curved on his lips, thinking she came there because of him.

"Her. The girl you've been looking for."
Sunghoon stated. 

he thought she will be going straight to him. To his confusion, Haru just walked past him, clinging her arm to Soobin's arm as the two find their seats. 

She walked passed them, holding Soobin's hand and smiling as if she never saw her boyfriend who has been finding her since yesterday.

Jay froze on his location, stunned. He was speechless and cannot think of anything right now. Mixed with the alcohol that was already driving him lunatic and as if he was showered with ice cold water, he was completely sobered up. He watched her and Soobin walk towards their own table, sitting besides each other.

'what... Is happening?'

He was drunk and dazed, unable to understand what is really happening. Confusion started running through his mind as she saw her wrapping her arms on his arm and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Yah Jay-ah i-i think we should just go-"

"shut up."
Sunghoon flinched, hearing Jay's cold tone that sent shivers down to his spine. Jay watched them in silence, Sunghoon doesn't know what he thinking.

Jay watched the two in silence. They flirted as if no one is looking at them, as if they were the only person inside the club. 

"This is so messed up."
Sunghoon, who was sitting next to Jay cannot understand what is happening.

jay on the other hand was just silent.

He couldn't control himself any longer when he saw Soobin caressing her face. Haru smiled at him, pulling his nape for a deep kiss which made Jay's hands turn into a fist. he shut his eyes closed and took a deep breath, standing up from his seat.