Chapter 12: Villaina is bounded?

"Its been a while"

Villaina felt a tingling sensation in her ear when she hear his voice again,he is now 13 or 14 years old so he is now on his adolescent stage,although his voice is not fully mature but she can imagine now how many girls will fall in just his voice!

"I thought ive grown taller but seeing you now it seems that i was mistaken!what are you eating so you can grow this tall?!"

Darko smirk and answer unabashed

"Its genes,so no need to try hard"

Villaina was at lost for a moment and puffed her cheeks when she get it

"Are you saying that what ever i will do i wont grow taller?are you calling me shorty in roundabout manner?"

Darko chuckle when he saw her atlost expression but his eyes darken when her face puffed but suddenly laugh again

"It was you who said that"

Villaina's eyes widen she pout her lips and wants to ignore him but he apologized very quick

"I am just teasing you!i apologise okay?why not i will invite you for lunch as a simbol of my apology?"

Villaina stop and look into his dark eyes that can suck people into a vortex within

"Okay but in one condition!"

Darko just look with inquiry so she continue

"I'll pay!"

Darko really dont know how he will react anymore!last time he checked he just look unassuming right?does in this girl's eyes he look beggar?

But anyway its fine,give whatever she want,follow whatever she say  and let her do whatever she wants so he agreed without any unscruples

Lulu,Terry and Alyn look at their young miss wierdly,the boy with her look normal to them but their miss seems to like him?

Sitting beside the window in a restaurant Villaina keep on talking while waiting for their orders

"I am really glad to see you when i just come out!but arent the king's scholars are busy aswell?"

"Not busy"

Villaina is relief hearing that

"Its good if you are not,so you can take good care of yourself!i know the king will acknowledge you!"

Darko look at her intently and ask seriously

"Why do you seem to believe me this much?you really are confident about me,why is that?"

Villaina was taken aback but reply honestly

"I told you i dont know!last time you ask about me liking to give you a lot but my answer is i dont know right?believe it or not its the same answer!i really dont know why i felt that!"

Only blind cant see how sincere she is while answering his question and he is not blind!he wonder why she seem to treat him special?he is not just assuming things because whenever she walk she just ignore all people around her but he is different!

Learning this his eyes darken a few degrees darker

"Are you like this with anyone else?"

Villaina eyes widen and react faster than her normal reaction

"Ofcourse not!i dont know why i am like this but only to you!"

Darkon eyes had a subtle smile but he still warn her

"Its good,if you provoked someone else you just wait"

Villains shiver and ask

"Who did i provoked?i dont have time for that!"

"Are you sure you provoke no one?"

He ask again and she answer confidently

"Ofcourse!"

"Heh"

Villaina felt goosebump from his laugh,Darko just look at him with unfathomable eyes'didnt provoke anyone?then what about me?little liar!'

While eating Darkon suddenly said

"I wont be here in maybe 2 to 3 years"

Villaina's hand shook and ask briskly

"Why?where are you going?are you having difficulties?tell me i'll help you!"

Darkon chuckled seeing her panick state but still explain slowly so she wont worry

"I am a scholar remember?and i am excelled most is about wars,so i will go to war and be a strategist"

Villaina dont know anything about wars and position but she had a vague idea

"Being a strategist you have to have a position right?i mean who will listen to you if you have no position?right?and strategist is an important position right?"

Darko's eyes flash

"I am the king's scholar in strateging,because the war is coming so i will be sent in,dont worry!i am fighting at the back so i wont be in danger!"

Villaina's lips purse and her eyes is overflowing with worry

"But even so!you still have to be more and extra careful!if you strategized correctly the enemy will surely target you so you are still in danger!you are my very first friend!so please take care of yourself okay?"

"Um i swear i will becareful and while i am not here dont provoke some bugs you hear me?i dont want to see more blood when i come back from war!"

Villaina pout

"I really cant understand your words!is all the intelligent people are like this?but anyway although i dont understand much but i promise i wont provoke any bugs okay?so you wont see anymore blood!happy now?"

Darko smirk and resist the urge to pinch her chubby cheeks

"Your still young so its natural that you dont understand,but you can take your time,i can wait"

Villaina's brain feels like it will bleed sooner so better change the topic

"So when are you leaving?write me a letter okay?or not?"

"Sending letters is fine but it cant be frequent,it will be bad if its intercede"

Villaina hurriedly changed her mind

"Then no need!your safety is the most important!so no need to send!just tell me when you will be going so i can personally send you off!and tell me what you need so i can prepare it for you in advance"

She has still a lot to say but was stopped by his laugh

"You know you sound like a little wife sending off her husband!"

Villaina blushed but still continue her longwindedly.