Izou vs Fenrir

Izou and Fenrir just glared at each other for a few moments, sizing each other up waiting for their opponent to make the first move and the audience just watched.

Audience

Not a single eye was wavering from this fight, neither of them wanted to miss this fight.

The presence from both of these fighters made them want to watch this to the end.

Serafall: This is so nerve racking.

It was nice to see her son again but he looked completely different.

And from what she had heard from Sun Wukong, her son learned senjutsu.

How?! and does he know how dangerous that is?!

The malice in the supernatural world can corrupt him and make him into psychopath.

But then again....he was already a bloodthirsty individual anyway.

Milltelt: So this is what Izou's been doing? I can feel his power from right here.

Morgiana: So this is the power of sage mode? Incredible.

Kagura: And to think he learned this so fast.

With Rimuru and ??

Rimuru watched the two size each other up and she saw the gaze of Izou.

That calm, cool and collected gaze as if he was wasn't worried about fighting a being in the top ten list.

He knew he could win this. And losing was not in his mind.

Perhaps she should call in that favor that he owes her. She would like to see him again.

But for now....she just has to see what Izou can do now.

His blood demon form was a terror to behold with an aura surrounding him that made you feel like you were going to die but this sage mode that he has now....

Was just pure dominance and made the weak willed pass out.

Now it's time for these two to fight.

Back to Izou and Fenrir

Izou after analyzing his opponent got into a stance that looked exactly like....

Izou: Gear Second.

With steam flowing off of him, and waiting for Fenrir to make his move.