𝟐𝟔

╔═════ ∘◦ ミ ◦∘ ══════╗  

ᴰᵘᵐᵇ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵈᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ

╚═════ ∘◦ ミ◦∘ ══════╝

So, as you all expected, shio was having another birthday party in her dream. This time, with shinichiro and bob.

When she opened her eyes, bob was like, ❝sHIO, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OHOHO!❞ he was in his gigantic form, dancing and shouting that with a deep ass voice.

Shinichiro can't believe his manly voice have lost to a weird spider.

But that's not all, this time there was toji who randomly decided to join in.

❝how did you get here?❞ Shinichiro asked.

Toji rolled his eyes, ❝bitch I'm dead and I'm bored and the little twig is having her birthday so why not.❞

They looked at each other and shrugged.

❝and i somehow ended up in here too.❞ nanami sighed, pushing up his eyeglasses.

Yaga was behind him, working on another doll like he always does.

❝Damn, ya'll dead too?❞ Shinichiro asked.

They all grunted in response.

❝what is this? The dead club? Lmfao 💀❞ bob said while he puts shio onto his back.

Shinichiro deadpanned, ❝That's not funny, bob.❞

❝why am i here again?❞ shio asked.

❝Birthday party, baby!❞ Bob danced and ran around with shio for awhile before putting her down on the soft couch, in front of it was a coffee tabble with their own birthday cake.

Yaga looked at shio and gives her one of the cursed dolls. ❝I don't know who you are but i like you.❞

Shio blinked at him and shrugged. Grabbing the cursed doll, she looked at it with horror when one of them slapped her in the face, earning gAsps from shinichiro, bob, and toji.

❝how dare you!❞ bob said as he was ready to jump on yaga.

Shinichiro cradled shio and rubbed her bruised cheeks and pointed a finger to yaga, ❝This is a major offence!❞

Yaga sweatdropped.