Chapter 15- Moving On

Delilah's POV:

I had made up my mind. I was done with Pansy Parkinson.

I was done loving someone who didn't love me back, I was done giving her my heart only for her to break it into a million pieces, and most of all, I was done caring for her when she obviously didn't care about me back.

After a few hours of crying, my tears stopped, my heart frozen over.

It was decided. I had already owled Dumbledore and asked for a different dorm. That way I would never have to see Pansy and her stupid beautiful face ever again.

I knew Draco was concerned, he had never seen me like that before. If I were being honest, I was concerned too. I had never broken down in front of someone like that before.

Not long after I owled Dumbledore, I got a letter back stating I could move into the only empty dorm Slytherin had left. He was even moving Draco in there with me so I wouldn't be alone. I didn't mind much, we used to share a room all the time when we were kids.

I showed the letter to Draco and he helped me pack up my stuff and move it to my new dorm. The dorm was quite large considering there was only two beds, but it was better and easier this way. No annoying roommates to hog the bathroom or gossip late in the night, making me feel excluded. Just Draco. Right now, he's all I needed.

After we had got my stuff settled, we went to Draco's dorm and packed up his clothes and items and moved them into our new dorm.

After we had set up our dorm to our liking, Draco and I got ready for bed. As I was brushing out my hair, we heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw Blaise standing there with his hands behind his back. "Hi Dee, can I come in?" he asked.

"Of course you can," I said as I stepped aside to let him in.

Blaise stepped inside and handed me a bouquet of roses. "It's a little something to make your new dorm a bit happier," he stated.

I set the roses down and hugged him. "Thank you Blaise," I said, laying my head in his chest.

I felt Blaise wrap his arms around my waist as he returned the hug and suddenly I relaxed, feeling safe in his embrace.

A moment later, I felt another pair of arms wrap around us as Draco joined the hug, which made me smile a bit.

Being in the arms of Draco and Blaise made me feel secure and warm, like I was at home in their arms. The one place where no one could hurt me.

We stayed like that for a bit before Blaise had to go back to his dorm. Me and Draco climbed into our beds and drifted to sleep.

-------------------

The next morning I woke up and looked around my new dorm.

Yesterday felt like some sick and twisted dream. All I wanted to do was forget about it and Pansy and that is exactly what I was going to do.

I quickly got dressed and put my hair in a half up half down style, finishing with a full face of makeup. I was going to make her sorry she ever left me.

After Draco got up and got dressed, him and I went down to the common room to meet up with Blaise.

Blaise saw us and whistled at me. "Damn girl your gonna make her regret it aren't you," he asked.

I only smirked. "Your damn right I am. Now let's go get breakfast I'm starving," I said.

Draco Blaise and I made our way to the Great Hall. When we walked in, I immediately felt a pair eyes on me but I looked straight ahead towards my destination. The opposite end of the table from Pansy.

A second after I sat down, I saw her get up and make her way over to us.

Blaise rested his hand on my thigh and squeezed it gently, a sign of comfort we've shared since we were kids.

I saw Pansy standing in front of me yet I acted like she didn't exist.

Pansy cleared her throat causing me to roll my eyes and look up. "What do you want?"

Pansy looked upset and regretful. "Can I talk to you? Alone please?"

I grumbled and stood up, making my way out of the great hall and into the corridor, Pansy right behind me. About halfway down the hall, I stop and turn around quickly, almost making Pansy bump into me. 

I leaned against the wall. "What the hell do you want," I asked sharply. 

Pansy looked down at her shoes. "I wanted again to apologize. I never meant for it to happen. I just got caught up in the moment and it was an accident. 

I rolled my eyes. "Uh huh sure," I said pushing myself away from the wall.

"I got to go to class. I'll see you later. Or not I don't really care," I said, walking away.

I hear quiet sobs behind me and I tried my best to ignore them but with each sob I heard, I felt my heart break even more.

I sighed and turned around and saw her sitting with her back against the wall, crying into her knees.

The ice that was around my heart thawed as I saw the heart broken girl in front of me.

I went to her side and lifted her head and wiped away her tears. "Don't take this the wrong way I'm still extremely pissed at you," I said as I looked at the beautiful girl in front of me.

Pansy looked into my eyes and let out a loud sob before hugging me tightly. I froze for a minute before I hugged her back.

I hated it. I hated that I missed having her arms around me, I hated that I still longed for her touch and I hated that I still loved her.

Pansy pulled away a few minutes later and looked into my eyes. I knew what was about to happen but I didn't stop it. I wanted it to happen.

Pansy tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and leaned in, softly pressing her lips to mine.

I felt those stupid butterflies in my stomach as I kissed her back.

I would be lying to myself if I said I didn't miss her kiss, her touch, her in general. I wanted to forgive her so bad right then but what she did was forever burned into my mind.

A minute later, I pulled away. Pansy looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that," she said. 

I felt the ice around m heart return. "Your right you shouldn't have."

Pansy looked up with a hopeful expression but it fell when she saw my face. She knew what I was about to do and she knew she deserved it. 

"We really are done this time. I'm sorry," I said. 

No I'm not,  I added in my head.

Pansy only nodded. I stood up and brushed the dirt from my robes and looked down at her. 

"Goodbye Pansy," I said.

With that, I walked away refusing to look back at the girl I knew I was still in love with.