An adorable creation

"How's the 'experiment' coming along Thomas?" Sunny asked, 3 weeks after the play date. "It's going well so far." Thomas said. "Can I go play with him?" Sunny asked. "Of course, you can! Go and play with the cutie if you really want to." Thomas said, looking excited about something. "Hello, you little cutie" Sunny said to something in the next room, somewhere in Thomas' house. "I need to get some things you two. I'll be back soon." Thomas said, getting a bag.  "Ok then Thomas. See you soon." Sunny said. "Have fun you cuties." Thomas said, waving goodbye. "Bye bye Thomas." Sunny said, waving back. "I can't get over how cute you are!" Sunny said to the thing in the room. The creature then let out a coo and started snuggling with Sunny. " *squeal* OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO ADORABLE!!" Sunny squealed with joy, hugging him back. "Hehe, I didn't think that one day I would be cuddling a living blob of orange jelly." Sunny giggled. Then, the blob began to nuzzle the sunflower's face with his (sort of) face. "AWWW stop it you're making me blush." Sunny said, blushing.  The blob then started to nuzzle her stem, which quickly began to tickle. "H-Hey thahahahahaht thihckles hehehehehehehehehe!" Sunny giggled. the goo ball then stopped and then took the clipboard and pen that Thomas had, covering it in orange slime. "Hehe what are you doing with that?" Sunny asked, but not expecting an answer. The slime then started to wright something on the paper. He then gave Sunny the paper. Sunny took a look at it, and it said: 'IT'S PLAYTIME!' "What do you me-" Then all of a sudden, the blob jumped on Sunny and started tickling her stem and underarms. "PFFFT BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAHAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHIHIHICLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHA!!!" The ticklish flower giggled. "I'm ba- AHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Already having a tickle fight?" Thomas laughed, as he came in. "H-HELP MEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHA I-I'M HAHAHAHAHAHAVING SOHOHOHOH MUHUHUHUHUHUHCH FUN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Sunny screamed\laughed. "I can tell you're having fun." Thomas said, just about keeping more giggles from getting out. "PLEHEHEHEHEHESE GEHEHEHEHEHET PEATEHEHEHEHEHER SO HEHEHEHEHEHEHE CAHAHAHAN MEET HIS NEW PEHEHEHEHEHET" Sunny asked. "Of course, I will." Thomas replied. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (I can't hold it in anymore) HAHAHAHA BAAAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sunny bleated. "AWWWW! you're so cute you two!" Thomas said, as he left to find me. 

"Hi Thomas, do ya need me for something?" I asked, as he said hi to me. "Come with me. there's something adorable going on downstairs." he said. "Coming!" I said, following him. When I got there, the most adorable thing I have ever seen was in front of me. "AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" I cried in joy, as soon as I saw the situation that Sunny was in. "P-P-PEEHEHEHEHEHEATER HELP MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sunny begged me. "AWWW COME HERE SCP-999!" I said, with open arms. Then the blob or SCP-999 stopped tickling Sunny and came up to me, cooed and then started to cuddle me. "Awwwwwwwww he's so cute and cuddly!" I said, giving him a squeeze. I then lied down and SCP-999 climbed on my belly and started cuddling my stem and started nuzzling my face. "Say hello to your new pet Peater!" Sunny and Thomas both said in joy filled voices. "M-My pet?!" I said, at the verge of crying... "I-I always wanted a pet. A-And in my fantasies I would have this guy as a pet." I said, with tears sliding down my cheeks. "Peater don't cry you'll make me cry." Sunny said. "I-I can't help it!" I said, as I started to cry. SCP-999 noticed and decided to do something to cheer me up. First 999 cooed a little and then nuzzled me. "T-Thanks dude..." I said, still crying though. then 999 did what he did best: tickles. "G-Guys, thank you for ev- hehehehehehe..." I began to say, only to start giggling. "Oh no..."  Thomas said, beginning to smile. "W-What do you m-mean oh no? hehehehehe..." I asked, also trying not to giggle too much in case 999 tries to tickle me harder. "IT'S PLAYTIME!" Thomas and Sunny both said. And almost as if on command SCP-999 started to tickle me harder AND on my roots. "BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! N-N-N-N-NOT MY ROOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOTS BAAAAAAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA *SNORT* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I snorted. "AWWWWWWWW!!" Sunny cried in joy. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I LOVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOU SO MUHUHUHUHUCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I giggled. "Hehe, I love you too Peater." Sunny replied. "NAHAHAHAHA'T YOU SUNNEHEHEHEHEY!! SCEHEHEHEHEHEP-999 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I-I LOUHUHUHUHUHUHUVE YOHOHOHOHOHOU 999 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHA, HAHAHA, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!" I began laughing even harder. (Laughter in bold is really hard laughter.) Sunny and Thomas shared increasingly worried looks as the tickling continued. "999 P-PLEASE STHOHOHOHOHOP IHIHIHIHIHIT AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" And with that, SCP-999 ended the tickling. "HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHA! hahahahaha... *happy sigh* Oh my god I loved that so much." I said, as my giggles began to lower. "Did you have fun?" Sunny asked, as she helped me get up. "Hahahaha... Why are you asking of course I did!" I said, still giggling. My roots also felt a little wobbly. "Would you like a few more tickles Peater?" said non other than SCP-999 himself. (I don't care what you lot say he gets to talk and that's that.) "YOU CAN TALK?!" we all asked in shook, surprise and happiness. "Hehehe, if I couldn't talk then I wouldn't be able to ask if he wanted more :3" 999 said. "But by all means, call me your pet. It kinda sounds nice for me." 999 added, with his iconic smile. "awwww come here you!" we all said, wanting a group hug. Then without hesitation, he jumped on us and started to cuddle us all in one great big snuggle.

Hia I made this cuz I thought this story needed a real tickle monster. And who better the the tickle monster himself: SCP-999. And anyway, I owe you a crossover for the FNAF one. And I'm allowing him to talk cuz I don't like silent characters, their confusing to wright dialogue for. So, he gets a voice wherever you like it or not. So, the giggle filled adventure will continue next time. See you soon! :3