Set My Soul Alight

This is an older commission but I never published it to Wattpad so here we go! A very hot casting couch oneshot.
——

The cleanliness of a spring day warmed the atmosphere to a pleasant degree as a gentle cool breeze fluttered through the fresh greenery blossoming amongst the branches of planted trees. Sunlight poured in through every window open to exposure and it seemed like a token of luck granted to Frank as he patiently waited while seated on a row of chairs pressed against the wall painted a neutral color. The ticking clock resounded in the space that was vacant to his own luck, although it wasn't a moment ago when a well-built man with glorious hair and biceps rippling enough to knock a few grown men unconscious sauntered through the doors after he was summoned for his audition. He flashed a coy smile in Frank's direction, as silent bidding of good luck and 'I've got this in the bag.' Frank would've immediately shrunken down ten sizes if he'd waltzed into the room with confidence only to get an eyeful of his sturdy competition, but he was willing to bet they weren't rooting for the same position, if his aura of cockiness was anything to prove Frank's suspicions.

The building was designed and fashioned in a manner that wouldn't cause one to suspect a thing about the profession residing inside it if they accidentally stumbled in with the wrong address, as unlikely as that would be. Potted plants and bright lighting reflecting off polished tiles gave off the same appearance as the inside of a specialist building, but the only off-putting item that caused a chuckle to stream through Frank was the pile of explicit magazines stacked neatly on the side table a seat away from him. He peered over curiously, lifting the corners to peek at the covers until he found a gossip magazine all having to do with the porn industry. Frank arched an eyebrow and yanked it free to leaf through the pages while he waited to be called in.

In all of Frank's life, he never imagined himself setting off to try out for gay porn, but there he sat, awaiting to be summoned to one of the studios for his audition. He wasn't really certain why his instinct was to pursue that type of career when he always believed his destiny laid elsewhere, but he figured if it was something he enjoyed and knew he could master with experience while making profit from it, there was only one chance at life. Frank knew it would be exhilarating to at least try to successfully land a part in the industry, an experience he'd look back on whenever his cowardice overcame him to encourage himself that he could do anything.

Perhaps there was also a certain percentage that adored the attention he'd receive from lustful eyes raking over him. Just the knowledge that his body was capable of getting people off without even making direct contact with them was a rush of tingles spilling down his spine, creating a pulling ache in the pit of his gut. Frank was always eager for undivided attention, there was no better feeling that being perceived as a sensual being others craved to get a taste of. His friends teased him with fond rolling eyes about the ways he lapped up every increment of adoration sent his way, starving for more, finding pleasure in being desired even if he wasn't particularly interested in whoever sent him a sultry look.

The door opened and out popped a woman with caramel curls and visible tattoos smattered across her hands. "Frank Iero?" She called out, then scanned the area to find it vacant aside from Frank. "Oh, looks like you're the only one here."

Frank fumbled with the magazine in his hands as a sudden curl of nerves unwound in his stomach. He shoved it down immediately and stacked the magazine on top of the others, rising fluidly and flashing his kindest smile. "Yeah, kinda helps with the nerves a little."

"Can't have any career without a little competition." The lady thankfully returned his smile benevolently and stepped aside to gesture down the hall. "I'm Miranda. I'll be leading you to one of our studios."

Frank straightened his posture and swept his dark hair away behind his ear, feeling the soft curls brushing up against his neck ticklishly. He strode into the hallway and allowed Miranda to lead the way down the stretch of large indoor studios, elatedness suddenly electric underneath his skin and his heartbeat pounded loudly in his ears over the sound of Miranda's heels clicking against the tiled ground. Frank eyed the framed and tacked posters lining the walls, equivalent to a hall of fame of sorts, proudly displaying higher ranked sex workers who collaborated with the company for a film or more, some even starting their career there. He realized the windows at the ends of the hallway and between some of the rooms was tinted in a manner indicating they were one-way glass, definitely to preserve the privacy of whoever wandered in and out of that section of the building.