chapt 7 • Madelyn & More Deals

It was already five minutes passed the time I was supposed to meet Alessio in the library

I was caught up in the last lesson trying not to fall asleep. I miserably failed when the professor tapped on my desk and told me that I was asleep since the moment she opened her mouth.

"Good nap?" Diego says as I leave the class and I mentally groan not wanting to be reminded about how a much needed nap was taken during one of my lectures.

Another thing Father was going to call me about.

"I don't have time for you Diego" I say, continuing to walk away from him but I hear his footsteps following behind me.

Diego sits besides me in my Art Lecture, he has the fattest ego I have ever seen. His pearly white teeth only made it even fatter, making him believe he was just irresistible.

"Excuse me for trying to have a conversation with a friend" he rushes to stand in front of me, stopping my tracks.

"Not friends" I give him a fake smile and he places a hand over his heart in fake heart.

"Have our fifteen minute talks in class meant nothing too you?"He looks away with his arms crossed as if I've hurt his feelings.

Diego was a jokester, he was attractive. Perfect almond brown eyes, clear dark skin and a smile that screamed that he was a flirt. Which he was.

"I'm forced too talk to you, either that or listen to a lecture that puts me too sleep faster than my pills" Diego only laughs.

"Doesn't explain why you look about ready to shove everyone over in a rush to get to a library no one ever uses" That's when Quinn, Charolette's roommate who finally returned from her trip back home comes over.

"Just because you've never stepped foot into a library, doesn't mean other's haven't Diego" Her Australian accent is thick.

Quinn was beyond beautiful, her button nose went well with her features. A birth mark on the left side of her cheek and a couple of small light brown freckles too go along with her clear brown skin.

"Shouldn't you be dancing with kangaroos right now Quinn?" he makes her laugh then punch him on the side of his arm.

"You must think you're just hilarious" She rolled her eyes.

"I've been told I should look into comedy" he pokes her button nose and she glares at him.

"Well whoever told you that obviously lied to spare your feelings" They both went off into a long standoff.

"I should get going, I'm meeting someone" I finally said, they waved me off and I continued to hurry to the library too meet Alessio.

I push open the doors, scanning my eyes around the room until they find Alessio's tall figure looking down at someone's much shorter one.