Welcome to my Humble Abode

*Leah's P.O.V*

"You can't leave! What makes you think that you can?" The head of the gym practically laughed.

They thought they won. They did. They thought I would cry and get back on the floor. But instead I leaned forward in the chair not breaking eye contact.

"Brad took away my Inhaler, and made me keep running while I was in the middle of an asthma attack. It was his fault I ended up in the hospital, I want to leave therefore I'm going to leave." I stated

I was done being scared. I could be scared afterwards, but not now.

"You have a 3 year contract Leah, you aren't going anywhere." Brad stated handing me my contract.

I looked down at it, before looking up at the 4 coaches infront of me.

"And this gym won't be going anywhere once word gets out about how the coaches here treat their gymnastics! What should I release to the press first? The hitting? The dieting? Oh wait how about how I was deprived of my life saving medicine and had to be taken to the hospital after passing out?"

The three coaches looked at me in worried shock. I scoffed out a laugh and smiled while shaking my head.

I took the contract in my hands and ripped it. Top to bottom the paper shredded, a few coaches gasped.

"You'll regret that." One of them said.

I shook my head.

"No I won't."

I stood up and walked out of the office, hearing the coaches anger whisper to each other.

'Shes are state champ.' 'We lose her we lose our wins' 'what the hell are we gonna do?'

I shook my head and kept walking.

"You're a pussy Leah." One of the coaches said to me as I walked past them.

I kept my head held high, just make it to the door. CRY LATER.

"Leah!" Brad yelled running out of the office.

"Get back on the floor damn it!" He yelled again.

I was about to open the door when brad forcefully grabbed my arm.

"Practice is not over Leah."

I shook his arm off.

"I'm done." Was all I could manage to say.

Brad laughed and shook his head.

"Contract or no contract Leah, you'll come crawling back begging for a spot."

I shook my head, my eyes glossed over. I couldn't manage to get any words out instead I turned around and put my hand on the door handle. I didn't even take one last look at the gym I had spent 12 years of my life in before...