Chapter 6

-3rd Pov-

Y/N is seen looking over the village from the cliff. Mei approach him out of nowhere.

Mei: Rimuru and the orthers will soon depart Y/N-sama.

Y/N: Yea.... Mei do you want to fight against the orcs?

Mei: I want to repay them for what they did to my sister but if Y/N-sama orders me not to, I shall refrain myself.

Y/N: You can fight them but under a condition, don't break the seal, that's it.

Mei: Yes Y/N-sama, but where will you be?

Y/N: I'll be there as well don't worry.

Mei: I see....

Y/N: Oh I would like to ask you a favor as well.

Mei: Please feel free to do so.

In the Lizardman's cave. Gabiru had already overtaken his father's throne. Most of the lizardmens follow him due to the fact that they don't like playing the defense.

A certain red female lizardman was trying to stop Gabiru from continuing.

Red: Gabiru-sama please stop this. We aren't supposed to fight against our own at the time like this!

Gabiru: Shut up! How would you know about war and battles, you are just a baggage carrier!

Red: Gabiru-sama....

Gabiru: You were already born as the weakest lizardman, you are lucky my father took you under his wings just because he knows your parents.

Red: Please Gabiru-sama! We don't know what the Orc Lord is capable off.

Gabiru: Tch! Someone get her out of my sight!

Two guard started to refrain her and and take her away as she kept struggling.

Red: No! You are too reckless!! We all need to work together! Please!!!

Her voice slowly fades as she was dragged away into the cave tunnel.

Gabiru: We are proud lizardmens and we don't yield to the likes of orcs.

Back in the goblin village. The kijins and goblins were ready to go. They mount up on their wolves.

Rimuru: Are you sure you don't need a mount?

Y/N: I'm fine, I'll meet you there with Mei.

Rimuru: Jeez, how are you guys going to go there.

Y/N: We have our ways.

Rimuru: Alright, if you say so.

He turns toward the remaining people who stayed back, Shuna and Kurobe was among them.

Rimuru: We will be back as soon as we settle this, Rigurd take care of the village while I'm out. Let's go!

The kijins gave Y/N a concerning looking before they departed.

Y/N: I think your friends are scared of me.

Mei: They were just taken aback by what happen few days ago.

Y/N: I mean yea, I almost kill a guardian of the forest in cold blood. I probably should apologize.

Mei: Y/N-sama, I know that she was pressuring you quite alot during that time, but it wasn't like you to suddenly act up like that.

Y/N: Yea, you see Mei, I have a certain pass with the ones who used Treyn. They and I aren't the best of friends.

Mei: Shall I eliminate them?