Episode 21 - Unwanted Attention

For this whole week in school, Byeol has been experiencing immense stared from everyone whenever she was with Niki.

Does everyone hate me?

"Niki, I think I will want to hang out with Hyunjung and Ja Yun after school today. So, don't wait for me."
Byeol said as she closed her locker.

"Alright. Take care."
Niki acknowledged.

"By the way, do you want to keep our relationship private or public?"
Niki asked for Byeol's thoughts.

"Do you want to keep it public or private?"
Byeol asked back but, Niki said that he was fine with anything.

"I think private would do."
Byeol answered.

"I don't understand. I thought the people in 2A and 1A  classes knew that we are together. Why are there still people giving me weird stares and gossiping?"
Byeol looked around and saw at least four people at the corners instantly looking away from her.

"Not everyone knows yet although it's just two classes. Some can't accept it. Some are just jealous because I'm good looking. And, now if you want to keep it private. Shoo!"
He walked back into the classroom while Byeol let out a scoff at his self confidence.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 21  -
Unwanted Attention

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 21  - Unwanted Attention

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 06/05/22 + Friday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

After school, Byeol was waiting patiently outside the school gate for Hyunjung and Ja Yun while she thought about the happy moments when she and her best friends were together.

They were all so sweet. She really missed them.

When she heard footsteps approaching her, she instantly looked up, expecting her friends to call her.

However, it was another bunch of random girls from other classes.

"HWANG BYEOL!"
One of them shouted which scared Byeol to the ground as she watched the whole group approaching her.