✨💜Chapter 17💜✨

•Hello there beautiful readers😘.I wanted to ask u all that do want me to do an QNA?👀 If u want me to do then pls msg me privately or u can also ask questions on this chap😊•
__________________________________

*Y/n's pov*

We all were now in the private jet of my brothers.I was shocked basically coz like I thought we r going in a normal plane but no we r going in oppas private jet in which they always go to another countries for their world tours and concerts etc.

I was sitting beside joon oppa. He was reading a book and I was watching a new movie of shinchan.It was really interesting.

Soon I got hungry so I thought of going to the mini kitchen which was shown by jin oppa to me before when we entered the jet.

I reached there and looked for some snacks and drink. I saw some macarons and bubble tea. I squealed and took it exiting the mini kitchen happily.

I again sat at my place and played some random vid on utube and started eating while watching it.

*macarons*

*macarons*

*bubble tea*

*bubble tea*

After eating I thought of taking a rest as theres still some hrs before we reach Dubai.Soon my eyes closes together and I fell asleep.

*time skip after reaching Dubai airport*

(still y/n's pov)

I woke up with two hands on the back of my thighs and my legs wrapped around someones torso and hands around someones neck.

I looked around and was going to scream but saw oppas except jk oppa. That means he is carrying me. I looked around once again to see where we r and saw that we r entering an luxurious Hotel. I looked at it in aww.

I was wearing a mask and bucket hat same goes with the other oppas.

Y/n:"Oppa put me down I'm awake now"

I said while pouting. Jk oppa looked at me and slowly bent down so I can jump off his back.
I imm got down and held his hands as we entered the expensive hotel's luxurious door.