bonus ii.

BONUS CHAPTERCHAPTER 2 UNLOCKED!!

BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 2 UNLOCKED!!

#ii — hi again.

DECEMBER, A TIME OF LONG HUGS AND HUGS YOU HAVENT FELT IN FOREVER.

As planned, Fever Dream were taking off from their day jobs and meeting as they do annually. This year's reunion was particularly special as the last time the group has seen each other was at the Park Wedding.

Which was, as much as they hate to admit it, 5 years ago.

It was a miracle that all six men replied to Aeri's essay-like email, but what shocked her more was that they all held feelings of longing to meet with their 'forever' friends, a term they coined back in high school that had only resurfaced now that they were all old, and very much emotional.

Nonetheless, they were all eager to meet once again.

And although Aeri would have loved to meet their persons, most likely to be their plus ones to a reunion, the group decided it was best to catch up privately first.

Remembering her surroundings, Aeri swiped her signature red lipstick across her bottom and top lips.

Once she was satisfied with her make up, she peered down at her festive-ish outfit. With only a few days until the actually beginning of christmas eve and the very day itself, the band decided to coordinate their outfits, knowing that they'd take many pictures.

Matching the theme, Aeri wore a red square-neck line dress with long sleeves, and the loose skirt reaching about her mid thigh. On her shoulders sat one of Jisung's many black leather jackets.

Prior to starting her make up, he had thrown the clothing on her, grumbling about how he wasn't going to do the cliche "Here take my jacket" moment with her because in his words: "I'm gonna be freezing my ass off too, so no,"

Aeri chuckled as she remembered the event that happened not too long ago.

He was right after all. She wouldn't have brought a jacket, and would have to whine his ear off to give her his.

She stuck her hands through the leather sleeves, and breathed in the faint scent of his cologne that still lingered.

Sighing in content, she patted her stomach gently and got up to find her husband.

She glanced down at her phone, seeing the screen flash 6:38 pm. It was time to leave. Beating her to it, Jisung appeared at the bathroom door frame, "Love, you ready?" He asked, leaning against the wood.