Chapter 002

Chapter 002

For this assessment, the original owner had practiced very hard. He tried to figure it out and remembered all the video clips. However, the clip playing now wasn’t in his memory at all.

Ji Li glanced at Zhao Jinfeng and guessed the ‘fishy’ part of this. The temporary change of the assessment content was to make the original owner mess up and fail the assessment.

It was a pity that the other side’s wishful thinking was wrong. When it came to acting, Ji Li had never been surprised by anyone.

Ji Li retracted his thoughts and stared intently at the footage playing on the screen. He wanted to capture the key part of this role in the shortest possible time.

“Brother Qin, isn’t this ‘The Awakening’ by Movie Emperor Qin? It is such a difficult clip but they didn’t previously mention that it was part of the assessment content?” A trainee muttered.

“Of course it isn’t part of the assessment content previously set.” Lin Qiao glanced at Ji Li standing in the center with a hint of playfulness. “I just want that country bumpkin to be unable to act.”

Zhao Jinfeng took his money and deliberately wanted to make things difficult for Ji Li in the assessment. After failing the assessment three times, the other side would have to leave the company in accordance with the rules of the past trainees.

The several trainees gathered here exchanged looks and immediately understood the meaning of the words. They started gloating. “It turns out to be Brother Qiao’s handwriting? It seems there is a good show to see.”

This clip was taken from the movie The Awakened. It had been released for 10 days but it was still in the top three domestic high quality movies on a ratings website.

Zheng Yi, the protagonist of the movie, accepted the task of the organization and disguised himself as a vagrant. As an underground, undercover agent, he wandered around the town for a long time, ‘pretending to be crazy’ while passing on information.

During this time, he unexpectedly met the female heroine who was a dancer. The other person never disliked this ‘stupid’ appearance and offered him gentle help again and again.

It was just that the good times didn’t last long. The important contact point of the organization was discovered and the underground members suffered heavy casualties. At the critical moment, Zheng Yi suddenly discovered that the leader of this annihilation operation was the heroine he liked.

The goodwill of the other person was a disguise and the previous approaches were all temptations.

The clip that was currently playing on the screen was a classic scene from the movie.

In order to protect the last clues of the organization, Zheng Yi had to personally kill the female heroine of the enemy party. Just then, the gangster who used to bully him in the past bumped into him again.

The numb Zheng Yi was kicked twice by the opponent in a teasing manner. He finally couldn’t bear it anymore and fought back. The long-term depression found a way to be vented and the madness, pain and disbelief in his heart reached the peak in this impulsive violence.

That year, Qin Yue was a newcomer and used this movie to win the double ‘Best Actor Award’ at the ‘Baixiang Awards’ and ‘Huayu Awards’. His brilliant acting in this section of the movie was directly enshrined.