Chapter III

Y/N's POV

It's been a week since school has started, so far everything has been normal for me. Just working on school work and doing my usual duties. So yeah, just boring stuff that will make you fall asleep and I don't really blame ya.

Anyway, I just heard that the new transfer students are going to move here very soon, I'm just playing games on my gaming pc until I had to pause because of a knock on the door.

"What is it?" I called out.

"Y/N I have to tell you something!" I hear my mom answer me and I walk to the door to open it.

"What's going on?" I asked her curiously.

"Your older cousin Francis Kim and your aunt Jennie Kim is coming to visit here, not too sure why though." She answered me and I nod.

"I guess it's just to spend time with us." I suggested.

"Maybe, but make sure the the house is cleaned, they are coming here." She said to me.

"Yes, mom." I said and she smiled before walking away.

I close the door, that's kinda weird that my cousin is visiting here at the same time the transferee's are coming at my school but hey, what the hell am I even thinking? Anyway, I get back on my pc to continue my game of COD and afterwards I started to dust off my shelves in thew room.

While I was looking through my closet I came across some old military stuff...

It looked to be some very old and dusty NJROTC ribbons and medals which made me confused on how it even got here in the first place. I continued searching through and find a decently cleaned NSU uniform which NJROTC cadets wear. Then it hit me that this is Francis's old uniform he used to wear a long time ago.

"Damn, time flies by fast, huh?" I said to myself while chuckling and I put away the stuff back in the closet.

-------------------------

???'s POV

Me and my boyfriend are inside a limo and we are heading to Incheon airport, I don't really know where we are going but we are going to stay there permanently as far as I heard. My boyfriend Taeyang is on his phone doing whatever he's doing, probably just texting his dad.

*Limo Stops*

"Where here!" The driver announces to us.

"Get out." Taeyang ordered me and I immediately exit the car and grab the luggage as he made me do it.

"Where were you two?!" I hear his father asked him in a pissed off tone.

"I'm sorry dad, but my slow turtle decided to take her sweet time." Taeyang answered him while glaring at me.

"I'm sorry to hear that, but we need to get going now!" His dad said and we followed him inside the airport.

We kept on following him until we reached the gate to a private jet, we showed our tickets and the receptionists let us inside. I enter the plane along with Taeyang and his father, my parents are also here as well.

"Listen up, from now on, you are our's now, whether you like it or not and we need this cooperation to defeat the Kim and Jeon family once and for all." Taeyang's father said and my parents nod.

-------------------------

Meanwhile...

Francis's POV

Me and my family consisting of my two daughers and my wife just walked inside the airport, Jennie looked pretty excited to come back to visit our families once again and we needed a vacation.

"I can't wait to see how our parents are doing and your cousin as well, I saw the performance and he looked sharp!" She said in a excited tone and I chuckled.

"Indeed, he looked really good but not good as me back in the old days." I said to her jokingly and she laughed while hitting my shoulder playfully.

"Oh quite it! Oh, we better get going before we are late!" She said while looking at her watch and we started to head to the gate until I spotted someone rather familiar which made me raise an eyebrow.

"Is something wrong?" She asked concerningly.

"No, nothing at all." I answered her while I watched the two suspicious men along with a girl enter the gate to a private jet.

"Okay, if you say so." She responded to me.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Another update completed! Hoped you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and leave a comment if can :)