Chapter V

Y/N's POV

Francis drove us all the way back to my house, once we parked in the garage we get out, Aunt Jennie unbuckles her two year old daughter out of the SUV while Aera got out of the car by herself since she's old enough. I got my school bag out of the car, I head inside my room once I entered the house. 

I changed out of my uniform then put on some comfy but casual clothes. 

I head downstairs where the rest of my family is in the dining room waiting for me, I take a seat next to my cousin while my parents prepare dinner for us

"So how's school going, for ya?" Francis asked me curiously as she sits down his 2 year old daughter. 

"Oh, just the usual so far. How's idol life?" I asked him. 

"Have you read the news, yet?" He asked me which made me confused so I got on my phone and I checked the kpop news to see that my cousin and Jennie had recently retired. 

"When did you guys decide on this?" I asked him and he sighs.

"A couple of months ago, were getting old Y/N and the new groups are starting to take over YG along with many entertainment companies, so we decided it was time for us to step down and let the youngsters take over." He answered me and I nod. 

"Oh, I see. What are you two going to do?" I asked them curiously.

"Just relax ourseleves, if we can..." He answered me.

"Is it because of the Kwon family?" I asked him and he nods.

"We haven't gotten a clue or any sign related to their activities, they've silent for quite a while by now, and that makes me uneasy." He answered me and I understood what he meant. 

"In my opinion, this has been going on for far too long." I say to him and he chuckles.

"Couldn't agree more with you." He responded to me. 

 "Since the arrest of Ji-yong, the Kwon family and their business began to decline and that lead them to be desperate they even tried to assassinate Jennie along with my daughters but she managed to kill the assassin, that was a long time ago." He explained to me. 

"You mean, Kwon Eunbi, the assassin that died in the refinary explosion?" I asked if he was referring to her and he answered 'yes'. 

"Still, she gives me nightmares." I say to him while sipping on some tea. 

"Tell me about it, she was one of the most deadly women I've ever met and Jennie barely with her life back there." He responded to me.

"Hate to interupt, but dinner is ready!" I hear Jennie calling out as she carries a tray of food along with my mother and lays it down on the dining table.

"Oh man, this looks delicious!" Francis said in delight seeing the dishes being layed on the table then Jennie goes up to his ear to say something but I couldn't hear it but he had a funny looking expression on his face causing Jennie to giggle.

Francis's POV

When Jennie finished laying out the food on the table which looked really f*cking delicious I couldn't help but compliment.

"Oh man, this looks delicious!" I said in delight but then Jennie suddenly comes to my ear.

"But not as good as me~." She said in a seductive tone which sended shivers down my spine. 

"Ahem, anyway, let's dig in shall we?" I asked our family gathered on the dining table with a nervous tone which made my wife giggle. 

-------------------------

Karina's POV

Once we got out of the airport, we head inside to another limousine, we get inside the luxurious vehicle and the Kwon family discusses the plan.

"I heard from Eunbi that the family is still unaware of our plan." Taeyang said to his father. 

"Very good, everything is going as planned then, but we cannot make any mistakes like your foolish brother has before." Mr. Kwon responded to him and he nods.

"Indeed, if this plan fails our company is finished for good, along with the entire family." Taeyang says to him. 

"I swear, once I get my hands on Francis he's going to be begging for his life!" Mr. Kwon said evilly and laughed. 

"Hey." I hear my father whisper to me and I hum in response.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"I have a plan that could get us out of this mess." He said to me which caught my attention, I looked at the Kwon family, they seemed occupied due to the conversation.

"The Kwon Family, is fine with enrolling you into Spring Hill's High School, but here's the important part that's where one of the family members of the Jeon family is attending." He explained to me and my hopes were filled up.

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he nods.

"Not entirely, but we don't have any other options so will just have to hope he's there." He answered me.

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hope you guys like the new update! I'm currently pretty tired out from school and I'm relaxing myself. Make sure to leave a vote if you liked it and comment if you can :)

 Make sure to leave a vote if you liked it and comment if you can :)