24

Chapter 24 - Daddy

"Come," Elias said. They lead her to the office.

She saw two people were already waiting in the room. A woman around 6 ft tall and a man around 5'7 ft waiting in the room for them.

They bowed their heads as a sign of respect; even to Iris- who was shocked for the second time in the day. The brothers looked unfazed, while Iris was not used to having people bowing at her.

She felt awkward. "They will be your bodyguards from now onwards," Jasper informed as her orbs widened. Bodyguards? "Elvis," he pointed to the man. "Jane," he pointed to the woman. Iris nodded at them. "They will follow you whenever you leave the estate," Elias added, making sure that would be rare.

"Leave," Jasper waved them off.

He pulled out two velvet boxes from the drawer and sat beside her.

"Open it," he commanded to the larger box. Iris opened it to see a new phone. After weeks she could hold any gadgets. Brothers were paranoid about her hacking skills blocking all her contacts with technology till they got married. "Our phone numbers are added, with additional contacts of our and your guards," he informed as Iris nodded. She was happy to finally have a phone.

She could finally contact Rhea and give her an explanation and apologize.

Iris took the pink velvet box and opened it. Her lips parted in awe as she looked at the dainty butterfly necklace in rose gold. Subconsciously her fingertips traced the beauty. "It's gorgeous," she said without even realizing.

The brothers smiled at her.

Her eyes sparkled when she saw the jewelry

Her eyes sparkled when she saw the jewelry. They were happy she liked it. Jasper reached out the necklace and picked it up. "Let me put it on you," he said. Iris turned around, pulling her hair to the side. Jasper's eyes darkened when he saw the red marks, which got not covered with makeup.

He cleared his throat. "Never remove it. Got it," he sternly warned her. Iris reluctantly nodded "Words, sweetheart," he said. "Yes," she replied, touching the necklace wondering why she could not remove them. Her hands froze.