The Great Escape: Loki Laufeyson x Asgardian!Reader

"Lady YN, your sister has requested your presence in the court room." YN rolled her eyes as she huffed, nodding her head.

"Tell her I will be there in a moment." The guard nodded, walking away as YN looked around, smirking as she slid the last of her belongings in the bag, clapping her hands to make it morph into an inconspicuous book.

She walked into the court room, groaning as she saw Sif and her friends hovering by the throne. "YN, honestly. If I call you, I expect a prompt arrival." Rolling her eyes, YN crossed her arms.

"What is it, sister?" She muttered, raising her brow. "I was busy."

"Thor and I would like to discuss something with you." Huffing, YN threw her hands up.

"Well, spit it out." Sif frowned, shaking her head.

"The King has requested someone to befriend Loki and watch over him, keep him company while learning his motives behind the Battle of New York." YN screwed up her face, shaking her head.

"I thought we already determined he was just one upturned nose away from mass murder?" Thor stood to his feet, an unimpressed look on his face.

"Lady YN, that is no way to speak about the Prince of Asgard." YN huffed with a shrug.

"Well, I'm not doing it." She turned on her heel, attempting to walk out of the room.

"King Odin has promised you freedom from Asgard if you do this." YN stopped, swallowing harshly. She closed her eyes, mulling it over.

"He will swear to it, an unbreakable oath?" Sif nodded, locking eyes with YN.

"If you wish to leave after you have broken Loki's walls down, you may." YN bit the inside of her cheek, hating that Sif had sifted through her desires to find the right motivation. "But you must stay until Loki has admitted his wrong doings."

Giving up, YN tipped her head back, groaning. "Fine, but we do this my way." Thor nodded, a gracious smiling lighting up his face.

"I appreciate-"

"Yeah, whatever. Show me the way." YN grumbled following Sif and Thor toward the cells. She stayed a few paces behind the two larger Asgardians, her hands fiddling in front of her.

"Hello brother, we have brought you some company." YN rolled her eyes, shaking her head as Loki scoffed. "Be nice to her."

"No promises, brother." YN snickered, earning a warning glare from her sister. Thor and Sif walked off, leaving YN staring at the raven-haired man behind the cell wall. "And who might you be?"

"YN." Loki cocked his head, raising his eyebrows. "Don't look at me like that." She growled, sitting on the ground and crossing her legs.

"Why are you here?" YN bit the inside of her mouth, debating on what to tell the prince.

"They told me to get close to you so that I can get off of this God forsaken planet." Loki huffed, shaking his head and sitting in front of YN, behind the wavering glass.

"And where will you go, once I bare my soul to you?" YN shrugged, dragging her finger along the concrete below her.

"No plans, as long as I can get away from this place and my overbearing sister." Loki nodded, a small smirk on his lips.

"Lady Sif is definitely a force." YN scoffed, leaning back on arms. "Why do you not enjoy our realm, Lady YN?"

"Why don't you?" Loki frowned, leaning forward.

"Who says I don't like Asgard?" YN scoffed, chuckling softly.

"Apologies, your highness, but you did try to rule Midgard, I thought it might have been the want for a change of scenery." Loki licked his lips, looking away.