23. Reminder

Next morning,

None spoke a word except for good morning wishes with heart melting smiles to each other. Nandini got freshen up and gave Manik his lemon tea before he went to freshen up.

She quickly prepared breakfast and they ate while talking about the schedule for the working day. Though they aren't prepared to leave for their respective works, they had to.

He dropped her at home to put her bag and change into office wear and said "I'll wait...You change and come..."

"It's okay...I have lot of time...I'll manage...You carry on...It'll be correct time to reach your spot..." She said convincing him and he bid bye with a smile while she moved to her place.

She quickly changed into her office wear and walked towards the metro like her usual days but her heart was still wrapped in the bedroom where they shared most memorable time.

His week followed with regular calls and texts, his music album shoot and interviews while she struggled with extra hours of work to submit one project in the deadline.

He wrapped up the album shoot and was dead tired because of the continuous dance and reached his home to get welcomed by loneliness.

He knew what he wants, he knew what he has to do and he knew how it will be done.

He chucked all the thoughts and called Cabir to make few arrangements.

"What if she questions...??" Cabir asked listening to Manik.

"She won't..." Manik said.

"Ha...I know she'll not question you...But me...??" He asked again and Manik replied "I'll take care...Just do the needful..."

He then called Nandini who was equally exhausted due to office work and was laying on her bed.

They exchanged about how their day went and then Manik said "Nandu...Cabir will come to meet you in a day or two...Just do as he says...Don't ask any questions...You'll get to know soon..."

She said "okay" and they spoke for some time before cutting the call.

Manik was supposed to leave abroad the next day and so he decided to spend some time with Nandini. He made sure to have a complete off by clearing everything beforehand and headed to her flat.

She too cleared her work and returned early knowing that he will come. She quickly prepared dinner and they had once he came.

They headed towards the bedroom and laid in each other's arms before he started saying "Just be careful...Call me whenever you want to...Don't think that I'll be busy or something...Of course, I'm not promising that I'll attend all your calls without missing but I'll definitely call you back...And yeah, Cabir will be just a call away...Don't hesitate to call him..."

"I suddenly feel like I have lot of people for me..." She said moving even more closer to him and he chuckled before continuing "And remember don't go to our home alone..."

He never addressed the house as his or villa and continued saying as 'our home'. She was glad that when he said it's their home, he truly meant it.

"I'm sorry...I wasn't even free to help you in your packing...Hope you kept everything that will be needed..." She said fidgeting with his shirt buttons, the one she usually does whenever she lays on his chest and that's one of the reasons that he started avoiding round neck T-shirts around her, so that she can play with his buttons.

"That's okay...I have packed everything...Don't worry..." He said and placed a kiss on top of her head.

Not really satisfied with that kiss, both looked at each other unable to express in words.

He moved a bit closer and so does she. He roughly slammed his lips on hers and she gave in to his passionate kiss. Though he broke the kiss, he wasn't ready to leave her body and he dived into the crook of her neck and nibbled in between his teeth making her close her eyes tightly and clutch his shirt. She tried hard not to moan and she suppressed it.

He knew it will make a mark on her and he did it purposely to make her remind of him in his absence though he knew he will be in her every breath that she takes.

He gave her an open mouth kiss to sooth the pain and she let him do whatever he wants to do. He parted himself after admiring his work on her and took her into his arms to drift into sleep.

Ignore mistakes...