Chapter 029

Chapter 029

Qin Yue quickly caught up with Ji Li.

The other party obviously heard his footsteps, but didn't stop, instead he walked faster and faster childishly.

“Wait.” Qin Yue held his arm helplessly, “Ji Li.”

Ji Li sighed softly with his back on the other man, and turned around wearily.

Qin Yue met his crying eyes, knowing that the other party hadn't gotten out of his character yet, but his still heart trembled at the latter's appearance.

“Brother Qin, please leave me alone. I'm really okay.” Ji Li had often encountered this kind of situation during filming before, and the former agents and directors laughed at him as if he was an idiot for getting to attached to his own character.

He had already filmed a lot of scenes, and he has been able to quickly adapt to the ups and downs of some roles, but since replacing the original owner, this ‘empathy’ ability seems to be a lot stronger.

Song Zhao is like this, and Xie Yan is like this... Whenever he plays such a big turning point, he feels uncomfortable.

Ji Li bit his lip and said, “I'll be fine alone, and I will be able to act just fine soon.”

But before the remaining sound fell, he was pulled into the arms of the other man.

The unfamiliar but warm embrace made Ji Li startled — the man's arm was very powerful, and he was tightly wrapped inside it.

Suddenly, Ji Li seemed to be able to hear the strong heartbeat of the other party. Before he could react, he felt that he was lightly patted on the side of his neck.

The man chuckles and apologizes, “I will apologize to your Xie Yan for Xie Chenyuan, don't be sad, okay? You know, Uncle Wang has some burden to carry on his own too.”

Qin Yue's voice is very nice, which is different from the character's pampering feeling.

“...I know, but he just made Xie Yan sad.” Ji Li was completely regained at this moment, and hummed in response.

He withdrew from the man's arms, his cheeks faintly ruddy, a faint hot red coloring his face.

Qin Yue saw the clarity in his eyes, and his heartstrings were slightly loose. Rarely holding the attitude of his predecessors, he exhorted, “Ji Li, acting means acting. You can't empathize with the character too deeply like this.”

It's easy to get into trouble.

Ji Li, who has always been accustomed to it, suddenly felt frustrated at this moment. He covered his lips and said vaguely, “...I can eat some ice cream.”

Qin Yue was dumbfounded by his answer. Just as he was about to say something, the pet dog Major General suddenly rushed over from the corner.

“Woof!” The Major General whirled his tail frantically, and rushed directly on Qin Yue's body.

Qin Yue was rushed two steps back because of it, and quickly rubbed the dog's head, “Quiet, sit down!”

The Major General groaned, and immediately squatted obediently at his feet.

Qi An came over from the corner slowly, panting, “It's just like I said, your Major General is getting more and more active, and taking him for a walk can make me exhausted for half my life.”

“Why do you like to exaggerate?” Qin Yue said.

“German shepherds like the Major General are generally energetic.” Ji Li answered casually, bending over and rubbing the dog, “Major General, long time no see.”