Chapter-47

Devil:- Wooh, 'and she whistle too' everyone look here someone is missing their lover.

All started laughing except Eunha and Eunhi.

Eunha:- Stop it and tell us, where and how they both are, and I am warning you all don't you dare to touch them.

V:- Scoof and said as like we will follow your orders huh. And after speaking he rolls his eyes.

Eunhi:- Who are you all and main question is what you all wanted from us, we are just normal teenagers who enjoyed their life with our boyfriend or girlfriend and  with friends too, so why you all kidnapped us?.

Shadow:- A normal teenagers my ass, what we are looking like to you both, hmm a fools to you.huh.

Eunha:- What do you mean? He asked nervously.

August-D:- Stop your bullshits you piece of sheets, directly come to the point without wasting further time, you fuckers, bitches.

Eunhi:- We are not understanding, what you all are trying to saying or asking.

Killer:- Just cut the crap, and come to the point.

Eunha:- You all are thinking that we both will fear from some bunches of newbies, in your dreams you punks.

Eunhi:- Just wait for some time, our members will come to rescue us and kill you all, huh, what rank you are and what is the name of your gang huh.

Eunha:- If you leave us, than we will even think to forgive you, and even maybe let you all join in our team. Tell what is the name of your group.

After listening their useless words, both Bloody Monsters and Bulletproof Boy Scots main members started laughing their lungs out.

Devil:- Guys, these piece of shits , are really annoying and immature let's introduce ourselves them to both bitches and shut their fucking trash like mouths.

(Some important thing that I want to clear that all people in underworld know that they are 7 members who is main but here the spy leak info that 3 or more member are study in Seoul International University, so it is very crucial matter because if they found it in University about bts, it will easy to suspect them, in last there will be war in University and many innocent life will be in danger, so they have to stop these in any way.)

Now 7 boys come out and stand infront of the both Eunha and Eunhi and introduce themselve as Rj, RM,(the leader) August-D, Hope-D, Chim, V, and JK, and the seven all together are Bulletproof Boy scouts.

After listening their introduction, Eunha and Eunhi started laughing like crazy person, and speak:

Eunha:- What you all are thinking that, we both are fool and we will believe your bullshits.

Eunhi:- We know that, Bulletproof Boy scouts are 7 member which are males there is no any females members in main member of their group and their all allies are also have only male members as their main members.

Demon:- Shut the fuck up you idiots and listen first than speak don't cut us  in between our talks or you both will be dead.

Now Girls came in front of both of them, and introduce themselves as Demon, Silent, Ghost, Shadow, Killer, and the last not the least, The mafia Queen herself as Devil, and they speak together, and we are Bloody Monsters.

Devil:- And we both groups are alleys, and no one know about that and neither any one will know about us, as because who ever know about that, specially which are our enemies, than that day will be their last day, and now come to the main point, me and V are the one who killed your spies brutally, and if you both don't want the same thing happened with you two, than tell us truthfully what we ask you both, or you both will see the hell here before going to the hell.
She said and smirk at them evilly..