6.Babygirl

A officer come inside Mr Kim office with a letter from unknown person. " Commissioner Kim this is for you and sender is unknown"

" Hmmm... Okk...you can go" Mr. Kim replied. As soon as that officer leave from his cabin he open that envelope,

Dear commissioner Kim,

Your where wondering that who I am, because I didn't address myself in it, but you will come to know eventually as you are smart .
Your daughter is under my surveillance, I held her as hostage, I will make sure to made her suffer every bit my brother is suffering there.

Because of you your daughter is going to suffer. I hope you understand what I mean if you care for her... I am giving you one chance. One week, just one week.

Think thoroughly what you want.
If you are ready, then meet me near xxxx......abdoned building and don't try to be smart... If you are smart...I am smartest...

~~~~~~~~~~

" Babygirl you didn't eat anything" Taehyung ask in his deep husky voice as soon as he entered his room where jisoo was tied.
Jisoo just glare at him coldly.

" Babygirl, don't stare at me like that... am I that handsome that you can't your eyes off me" he flirt easily taking sit on couch with right leg folding over left one. Jisoo still didn't utter a word and continue glaring at him with cold icy eye's.

Taehyung become more furious as he hate to repeat himself, she's clearly ignoring him. He grab her wrist harshly and jerk her on his lap who stratled by his outburst.

" I am asking you something, ARE YOU DEAF " he yell at her, she flinched by he's sudden action but still remain silent.

" You don't what to eat, it's... fine, but you have to listen me, you have to listen the Mafia Boss Kim Taehyung, you have to obey me.......if you didn't then get ready for harsh punishment... DID YOU UNDERSTAND BABYGIRL" Taehyung say angrily with furious gaze boring into her hazel ones. Although jisoo is scared of him but still didn't utter a word and continue glare at him with devoid of any emotions.

" You are my hostage, I am using you, I will make you suffer whatever my brother suffer in that hell... Your heartless and evil father will regret... He says grabbing her chin harshly.

This time jisoo didn't flinched and this time she replied with anger and irritation which was building ever since he held her as his hostage." Don't call my appa evil and heartless when you are the evil, your brother is evil... he deserves that... you kill people's...you fucking bastard is hypocrite ".

On her statement Taehyung laugh loudly and tighten his grip on her jaw which lead her to whine in pain. Her eyes getting red and blurry because of anger and humiliation.

She is looking like a soon to burst volcano. " Don't say anything about my brother... It will not end up good. One more thing I send your dad a letter. Let's see your dad come to save his pretty daughter or not." Taehyung say lastly and left that room.

~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two days jisoo has been kidnapped, Lily was so sad. As her appa is busy and her sister isn't around she felt lonely so lonely. Maids take care of her after her school, sometimes Jennie too visit her.

Lily is strong girl like her unnie, she didn't cry still her eyes tell everything how sad and depressed she is. After her mom died, her unnie is only one on whom she relay on, although her appa too loves her, care her but still he couldn't provide her the love and care which her mom provide her, but jisoo do that, she never let her cry. She's more than a sister to her.

Jennie was also sad and angry as she come to know that her best friend is kidnapped. She was so worried about her friend.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next day was as usual in Taehyung's mansion maids where doing there work while guards and his men's guarding his mansion and doing there mission.

" Boss it's been two days Miss Kim still didn't eat anything nor she sleep once and as you say we untied her...she's too hard headed she didn't cry once too" one of the men in his mansion told him. " Leave her to me and call Jimin " taehyung command him.

Taehyung entered his room where Jisoo was held as hostage, as he was busy in his mission he didn't sleep in his room, so he didn't meet her from last time.

He quitely entered without making any noise and saw her lying on his bed, her eye's are red and swollen with eye bags around her eyes because of lack of sleep and food.

" Babygirl are you crying " taehyung call her in his deep husky voice making her startled. She didn't looked towards him and as usual she stay silent.

He move closer to her and tapped her shoulder asking her with his usual smirk playing on his lips " You hadn't eat anything from last two days... did you want to eat something else".

Again she didn't said a word which angry him, as usual she is giving him silent treatment. " Are you really deaf, I am asking you something... don't check my patience level." He growl scaring her who sit straight on the bed before meeting his furious eye's.

" He growl scaring her who sit straight on the bed before meeting his furious eye's

" Open your mouth..." Tae command her grabbing a piece of bread from plate which was kept by maids for her.

" Open your MOUTH " taehyung yell at her as she didn't open her mouth. Then Taehyung grab her chin harshly and put that piece of bread in her mouth. " Eat it or else you will suffer more UNDERSTAND " Taehyung say and left her alone. She munch that bread angrily and eat everything whatever maid serve her.

~~

" Taehyung you called me" jimin ask tae who was staring at ceiling coldly. As jimin is friend he won't get scared of him cause he know the real face behind his fascade.

" Yeah.... take a sit " tae say blankly.

" I have arranged everything, you don't have to worry " jimin say on which tae just shoke his head as no

" It's not that, I trust you...
I am asking about our main mission, the murder case" taehyung ask jimin, he was looking at him with serious and blank face like he won't accept no as answer.

" Taehyung you know we have caught many people who are indirectly related to this case, many of them are tuff and didn't utter a word, but still I found out about the one who order them, who planned that murder and it's non other than a colleague of victim... someone who know him...

Stay healthy and happy... Borahae💜💕...