Chapter 12

The next day when Sherlyn walked inside the college, she was determined not to think about what happened between her and Ardeth last day. She concluded that what happened yesterday was just a spur of the moment and it would never happen again nor she would let that happen again.

"Don't fall for his charms, Sherry. Remember what Marcie said." Sherlyn mumbled to herself, "Stay straahhh..." She squealed as she was pulled into an isolated corridor.

"What the hell," Sherlyn yelled looking at Ardeth feeling frustrated, "Do you think it's funny to..." Ardeth plastered his lips onto hers stopping her from talking further.

Sherlyn breathed in sharply as her eyes widened in shock.

Ardeth's lips moved against her lips in a slow and sensual manner as he sucked on her lower lip, his eyes were closed and he was no where hurried. Familiar butterflies erupted once again in her tummy as her brain processed what's happening.

Sherlyn's lips moved against Ardeth's in a daze as she reciprocated the kiss, Ardeth smiled against her lips without breaking the kiss as he cupped the left side of her face with his palm and pulled her closer with his arm around her waist. He ran his tongue along her lips and Sherlyn parted her lips, as she held on to him tightly as her legs felt like jello. She felt like she was in heaven, being inside his arms breathing in his masculine scent as he kissed her passionately. Her mind was blank as the kissed numbed her, she couldn't think of anything else but the kiss and the person kissing her, like someone has casted a spell on her.

Ardeth smiled leaning his forehead against Sherlyn's as they broke the kiss, Sherlyn looked at Ardeth, who looked content with his eyes closed and a smile on his lips, as he held her closer to him in a tight grip.

"I wanted to do that ever since I saw you." Ardeth said looking at Sherlyn, "and after yesterday, I couldn't sleep the whole night, I even thought of asking you to come out of your home, just to kiss you last night." He let out a airy laugh.

Sherlyn looked at Ardeth still in daze of their kiss.

"I have to go to my practice session now, I will see you in the evening." Ardeth said as he gave her a peck on her lips before jogging away towards the Soccer field with an extra bounce in his steps, fist bumping with Peter on his way.

Sherlyn knew that if she didn't die and visit the heaven during the kiss with Ardeth, She was definitely going to die and rot in hell, in Marcie's hands, when she gets to know this.

"You are zoning out again." Nicholas remarked as they were in their French class.

"I am not." Sherlyn shook her head, as if she is trying to clear her memories.

"I can tell something is definitely wrong with you since morning." Nicholas furrowed his brows, "I am your friend, I will always be with you no matter what, you can share things if you feel like." He said.

"Thank you Nick, but I assure you I am fine." Sherlyn smiled as the class ended.

"Want to grab some snacks?" Sherlyn asked collecting her books.

"Is that even a question? Hell yeah." Nicholas said as he threw his hand over Sherlyn's shoulder. "Let's go."

"I forgot you can eat a horse." Sherlyn laughed as she watched Nicholas gobble the cheese burger.

"If you call this eating a horse then you should see Ardeth, he eats a dinosaur." Nicholas said making Sherlyn think of the time she visited Marianne's cafe with Ardeth.

"That's it, something is definitely wrong with you, you are continuously zoning out." Nicholas huffed.

"Sorry, what are we doing now?" Sherlyn asked, "We don't have any classes after lunch."