Chapter - 22{The Cool Lady}

Millim Pov

"Woah! She is so cool!"

I said as I saw the little girl who suddenly transformed into a white-haired lady and killed Clayman's subordinate. She looks so cool when she killed him, I think I should learn how to use that fire magic.

"Nooo!"

Clayman shouted as he saw one of his subordinates get killed by that ‘Cool Lady’ I have no idea that someone like her lived in Jura forest.

"Hey! Don't scream that loud"

Frey said with a cold voice silencing Clayman. He is whining like a kid for a while now.

"He was just a pawn"

Carrion added as he looked at Clayman with a blank face. After scolding the Clayman we again started to watch the show. When I saw the orb again the Orc Lord already finished evolving as the white-haired girl was standing calmly without any fear.

Is she that confident in winning?

I thought as I watched and because she was too far from the ‘communicating orb’ I can't hear what she was saying.

As she said something and the Orc Disaster swung his large sword at her without any warning but she didn't dodge the attack, she didn't even move an inch she just grabbed the incoming sword with her bare hand and broke the sword into many small pieces.

The Orc Disaster used his skill but she dodged the attack with ease. And again said something then she used one of her skills that I also don't know what is it and devoured the Orc Disaster.

After seeing the battle one thing is clear she was just playing with her enemy, she is much stronger than him.

"This..."

Frey said shocked but before she said something both clowns who were holding the 'communicating orb' got teleported in front of that blue-haired girl.

After killing the Orc Disaster she returns to her normal form. Seeing they got discovered they started to beg her for their life and strangely enough, she let them go.

"Hmm. I'm guessing that you four also liked the show just as much as the two clowns loved it. Right?" She said with a huge grin.

"It's our first time seeing each other. Let me introduce myself my name is Rimuru Tempest ruler of the Jura forest" She introduced herself.

"I don't know who you are nor I'm interested in knowing that. Let me tell you one thing this was your first time so I will let this matter slide this time" She said with a blank face.

"... But if you dare again I will let you taste something worse than death,"

She said in a cold voice as her golden eyes flickered with a cold glow. She was dead serious about what she said as I turned around I saw both Carrion and Frey look pale on the other hand Clayman looked extremely pissed.

"How dare you threaten us do you know who we are, I'm Demon—"

But before Clayman said anything else an emission-type Nuclear Magic attack hit him and he got blasted back into the wall and loses his consciousness.

"Shhh. Didn't you hear me? I'm not interested next time think before you speak because my next attack will be ten times stronger than this one"

Her cold voice sends a chill down my spine. For some reason, I feel very afraid to see her golden eyes glowing coldly.

Those golden eyes, she has the same look on her face as a father when he was pissed. I didn't dare to utter a word after seeing that look in her eyes.

Next attack? I didn't even notice her attack until it hits Clayman. Did she use some skill or did she use magic? An attack that can ignore the rule of space and time and can hit an enemy.