Catch me if you can!

The moment I started running a door opened and I saw Eraserhead while I was passing the cell.

So I was right!

It was him and Nezu!

Well you guys should lean back and enjoy the show!

WAIT NEZU?!

Why is the smartest guy on this whole planet here?!

Ah no time to think about that!

It's not even like I can just stop and ask him why he is here.

Like:

Hey what are you doing here?

Or:

Aren't you busy ruling a school?

Nah!

I can't do that!

...

I probably should focus on running more!

As I ran, a couple of guard came towards me but all I really had to do was dodge, slide, sidestep or even use the wall to jump over them. None of them could stop me.

Eraserhad: KID, Stop right there!

HAH AS IF!

You seriously think I'll stop just because you tell me soo!

Nope!

Freedom here I come..

WAIT!

Is the hero chasing me?!

Am I really being chased by a hero?

One quick look behind me and I saw Eraserhead readying his scarf to throw it at me. Thinking about it now would also be the perfect timing for him to do so since there were no guards around me. However, there was also a stair case and a railing that leads to the ground floor from here on out.... Seeing my chance to get out, I jumped over the railing and landed on all four on a reception desk.

Once I looked around me, I saw a lot of guards.

Oh come on!

Can't I get out of here like a normal person?!

It's not even like I belong here in the first place!

A gun shot echoed through the big room and I it missed me but it was alarming enough to know that they would shot me down if I dared to move any further.

Ohh so we are using bullets now instead of tranquilizer?!

Well guess what I have fangs and nails too!

I can fight if you push me!

And it won't be pretty!

Me: HISSSS!

I gave them a warning hiss but they ignored it and started firing the moment I took a step back. That was all it took for me to start dashing at them and pounce from one guard to the other using my nails and fangs to bite and make deep scratch wounds that would for sure leave a nasty scar behind.

Serves you right!

I jumped from one guard to the other dodging all the bullets until one hit my leg and I screamed in pain falling to the ground.

Me: MREEWW AAAAAHHHHH!!!

AHHH!

That hurts!

These are real bullets!

How can you just shot at a kid?!

Are you guys mental!!!

This isn't normal!

You should be locked in here and not me!

And they put me into a cell..

Mental lunatics!

A cat like pained scream escaped my lips first before the scream happened. It was painful but I couldn't just lay there and get myself captured and so I stood up despite the pain and looked at all of them.

Eraserhead: Weapons down!

The moment I heard that, I looked at the man who looked at me whith red eyes and floating hair. Though I didn't feel any different from before I could tell that he tried to erase my quirk.

Looks like you can't erase my quirk!

And this is also the perfect opportunity to book it!

I was about to run again when all of the sudden a gray material was shot at me. I instinctively stopped in midtrack and made it miss me.

Me: HEY! Be careful with that!

Eraserhead: So you can understand what we say.

Of course I do!

What do you think I am?!

I am not an animal and they even understand us!

We just don't understand them!

Still what do you think I am?

Not human?!

Me: Do I look dumb?

Eraserhead: No.

Me: Well there you have your answer!

Eraserhead: Kid, why not stop fighting?

Me: And go back to the cell? Let me think about it.... NO!

Eraserhead: You are injured.

Me: So what?!

I could see the guards moving towards me and started letting out a low growl. They were alarmed about me but still continue to approach me that was when I finally had enough and started dashing again. However, I was really hurt and my leg stopped me from running at full speed. This was how Eraserhead managed to come closer to me and get me into a close combat.

Me: Get away from me!

Eraserhead: Kid, calm down. I just want to help?!

Me: *Hissss*

He really was way to close and if that wasn't enough he reached his hands out and I scratched him.

Guard: Be careful he's ferocious!

Eraserhead: *Sigh* We can do this the hard way or the easy one.

Me: GRRRRR!

Eraserhead: Come with me.

Me: Or what?

Eraserhead: I'll drag you behind me myself.

Me: Hah! I want to see you try hero!

I quickly jumped back, ignoring all the pain. However once I landed a guard had the appropriate remote device for my shock collar and activated it to the maximum volume. In an instant I collapsed to the ground, trying to get the call off my neck.

Me: AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Eraserhead: ENOUGH!

It was only for a couple of seconds but it was enought to leave me out of breath and shaking. The moment the hero came closer, I backed away. It was no use though as he came closer until could reach out to me.

Me: Don't touch me!

I was out of breath and my voice was coming out as a small voice after my scream.

Eraserhead: I won't hurt you.

With the guards all around me, I knew better than anyone else when I needed to give it up and this was one of them. They after all had now the right remote controller for my shock collar too.

I let him pick me up and while I thought he would get me back to my cell, he brought me to Nezu and the one newcomer cell.