tzuyu; do it everyday (M)

=====★𖧷✰=====

Y/n's Pov

Waking up from a rough night and sore body is no joke. I feel like hell and i can't even move to our bed, but there is my girlfriend, peacefully sleeping.

She looks cute and innocent but when it comes to-- uhh bed. Damn she don't give a shit! She always have this energy and won't stop until it exhaust me and pass out every time we did it.

Speaking of her, my girlfriend is now awake. She hugged me while her head was in the crook of my neck, then suddenly she started to kiss it. It feels so ticklish and i moan.

"T-Tzuyu...." I moan out softly as she sucked my sweet spot.

She pulled away after and give me a sweet peck on my lips making me smile.

"Good morning, baby." She said in her raspy voice.

I am still naked because of last night and now she was eyeing me again.

Damn this horny girlfriend. I love her.

"Did i told you already that you're so damn beautiful and sexy?" Tzuyu said carressing my abdomen, i giggle.

"You always tell me, baby." I said smiling at her making her do the same.

"I'm glad." She said pulling me closer to her making our body make contact to each other.

I rest my head on her chest feeling the warmth of her body. It always brings me comfort and i like cuddling to her big body all the time.

She was silent suddenly making me look up at her and she also stare at me.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her. She kissed the tip of my nose and bop it after making me crunch it and her giggling.

"Nothing. Just thinking how much i love you." I'm so flattered that i blushed. She's so unexpected sometimes and i don't know how to react to it sometimes too.

"I love you too." I said and she kissed my head lovingly.

"Come, let's take a shower first, After that i'll cook breakfast for us." Tzuyu said. She stood up while i was still stuck in the bed, couldn't move.

"Tzuyu, i can't move my body, it's sore." I groaned.

"Oops, my bad." She said and carry me bridal style as we get in the bathroom.

-

We almost did it again at the bathroom while taking a bath, but i'm thankful she knows her limit and i can't really do a round in my case right now.

After we took a bath i feel a little bit better unlike earlier that i can't even move, but i can now walk again even though it hurts a little, and Tzuyu makes me wear my favorite hoodie of her. I was now in our dining area waiting for my girlfriend to finish cooking.

I saw her holding to plates and put it on the table. Tzuyu cooked a toast, bacon and egg. We ate it all and we decided to watch a movie in the living room after.

Tzuyu was hugging me while we are watching the movie infront. I was startled when i feel Tzuyu's hand getting in my pants. I look at her and she was acting so innocent while pretending to watch.

She started to touch me making me a moan mess.

"This h-horny bitch." I mumbled and she suddenly enter her magic fingers in me.

"A-Ah! It h-hurts." I groaned as i was still feeling the pain.

"Sorry. I'll be gentle baby, tell me when i'll move." She softly said. She slowly pump her fingers inside me until i give her a signal that she can now proceed.

Her move fasten as she thrust so fast earning a loud moan from me while i was grasping on her back. I might hurt her and leave a scar at her back but we couldn't both care about it now.

While her other hand was pumping in and out at my center, her other hand was groping my big breast. I was getting close and i know she can feel it clenched, she thrusted even fast until she hit my spot and i come in her fingers.

I was breathing heavily while my head is on Tzuyu's chest, super exhausted.

"This is the last time for today already, we just have seven rounds last night that made me pass out." I said in between of my breathing.

"It's better to do it everyday." Tzuyu said. I smack her arms making her laugh.

"Why are you so horny, huh?" I said teasing her. She give me a knowing look as she shrugged.

"It's your fault for being perfect, beautiful and sexy. Whenever i see you i get horny instantly." I blushed so much on what she said. I don't know that's what she think of me.

"You love it anyways." My girlfriend said.

She put blanket on our bodies as she embraced me. I snuggled to her and make myself cozy.

====★𖧷✰=====

hoyoyoy~
how is it guys? getting better?