Epilogue

I am walking through the streets thinking about Us

The day we met and our wedding everything is perfect. I am walking towards our penthouse to meet Asher as he's sick.

After 2 hours and some minutes later suddenly my phone rang and I saw Asher video calling me.

"Ayo, what are you doing? " I asked Asher

"Nothing, where are you going? " He asked back looking confused.

"To the grocery store "

I stopped by a flower shop picking Asher's favorite flowers.

"Oh, k by the way how's work? "He asked biting an apple.

"Just the last paragraph left and yours?"

It's been two years since we got married. I can't help but fall in love with him again and again.

After two months of our marriage I got a call from someone as they told me they got some of my old written stories from orphanage and offered me to write some more books. I thought it would be a great experience.

I had to live 3 hours away from Asher as that was where it was easy for them to reach me. I thought of saying no but Asher encouraged me and it's been a year and 6 months and we're doing pretty good.

So you can say we're in a 3 hr distance marriedship.

Yeah I'm still lame ' creepy smile'

But now I want a break and the deal has ended too. It was a 1 year 6 month contract but I'm not going to shift soon cause I want to become an independent author and the place where I live right now is perfect for it.

Soon I reached our home and made my way upstairs. The view in front of me was majestic.

"Oh Fuck" I looked at the scattered clothes, our roomed fucking covered with big boxes, dog and cat food everywhere.

"Love" Asher said dramatically as his eyes widened when he realised I am actually infront of him.

"Fey, tell everyone I love them and I love you too"

He has fever again and he's fucking acting as if he's going to die. Luke was roaming around the room in circle wiggling his tail as Tim laid on the corner of our room as she doesn't give two shits about what happens around her.

"Luke" I said happily as he noticed me and jumped on me.

"Hi Love, I missed you so much" I said kissing his forehead. When I picked him up and went closer where he was earlier and saw an ant that he probably was following.

"Asher, I've told you thousands of time that you should clean your room. Look at your room it looks like a disaster. I swear and what are you even feeding Luke and Tim-" I rambled as he cut me off.