My two friends

'The pain stopped...'

I stand up sweating like crazy. I picked up my phone from the ground and saw the message disappear from the screen and only saw the same word 'GO TO SCHOOOL'.

I looked up from my ceiling putting my arm on my forehead. 

'Is this my fault? Is it because I was bad at acting like a background chcaracter? Or is it because of Yuo and Yoi? No, it's my fault for being a bad actor. If only I did a good job at...'

I fell down on my knees and laid on my floor helplessly until i saw a person appearing all of a sudden. I only saw lower part of its body walking towards me. I eventually fainted due to tiredness of trying to endure the pain.

RING RING RING

The sound of the alarm on my phone rang again. I opened my eyes laying on the living room floor. I look at my phone who kept ringing and ringing. I reached my hand on my phone to turn it off. I stand up and saw that I was at the floor sleeping.

'Why did I sleep at the floor not the bed as usual? Did I sleep walk or something?'

I ignored it and dressed up for school. I walked out of my apartment and heading to the school as always. I walked through the school gates and met the two friends who were waiting for me.

Chareum were crossing her arms looking at the other way. While Hayan were fiddling with her fingers acting like she wants to say something to me.

"Uhm...Good morning Chareum and Hayan! How are you guys?"                                                                      'Why are they acting out of character? Aren't they supposed to act nice like what a background character does?'

"Seo-yeon..."

"What is it Hayan?"

"Well...Remember yesterday when Myung-Hee got slapped and caused a rucus?"

"Yeah, why?"    

"Well uhm..."

Chareum looks at Hayan and saw that she was having trouble from talking. She puts her arm on Hayan's shoulder and interrupts her from talking.

"Seo-yeon."

"-! Whats up Chareum?"

"It wasn't our fault ok!? It was that pink haired and her sidekick fault!"

"What do you mean?"

"You dont have to act dumb Seo-yeon!"

"I dont really get what you're saying all of a sudden!"

"Do you really not know!?"

"y-yes!"

Chareum looks at Hayan once again and both nodded at each other.

"Then Seo-yeon. Can you pretend were strangers and not friends with us for the time being?"

"What? Why?"

'I would agree straight away but my gut tells me to not be straight forward. Its annoying.'

"Please just do it Seo-yeon."

"O-ok..."

"Thank you Seo-yeon...I promise to explain it to you

The two friends went to their class first. Leaving me behind all alone again. As I saw them walk in front of me to go inside the school I saw their back as a character for the first time in months.

Chareum had a long blonde hair with a sling bag on her shoulders she was taller than Hayan. While Hayan has a light brown hair a little longer than mine holding her bag in front of her.

'Their hair color seems a bit familiar, maybe i'm thinking of someone else.' 

I went to class as always and greeted Jinho as always. 

"Good morning Jinho!"

He ignored me once again and kept using his phone as always.

I sat at my seat trying to hold my anger. As I look through the window near the entrance of the class I saw right then Chareum and Hayan with Areum and Jihye.

'This scene somehow feels familiar...'

"you know what to do right?"

'Its the same words as the novel'

'Wait! These girls!'

'THESE GIRLS ARE EXTRA CHARACTERS!'