Chapter 23

Seeing the Song Qinghan completely indifferent, Lin Dafu sighed softly and looked at Qian Baozi who was curious standing there. He frowned and asked, “Who the heck are you? Why are you still standing here?”

Qian Guanzi was not afraid by his background, but smiled and said, “You haven’t left yet. Why should I go? If Qinghan got something wrong, how can I response to my Brother Dahu?”

Lin Dafu waved his sleeves with a sullen face, saying, “I’m here, no one could even hurt Han. leave here now, don’t ruin Han’s reputation!”

Qian Guanzi looked up and noticed that it was already lunchtime. He was afraid that he would disturb Song Qinghan’s meal and probably would be rebuked by his husband at home, so he reached out and carried the fruit on his shoulder. He raised his chin towards the door and said to Lin Dafu, “Let’s go together. It’s time for him to get a rest.”

Lin Dafu was thinking that he would have a time to get along with Song Qinghan, but when he saw Song Qinghan nod at Qian Baozi in agreement, he felt a little upset, saying, “Han, I’ll come see you again tomorrow!”

Without even looking at Lin Dafu, Song Qinghan sent Qian Baozi out and closed the door.

Finally, he regained the peace without any disturbance, and yet he was in starvation.

He shook his head and walked into the kitchen. He heated up the food Wu Dahu left for him in the morning and ate all without leaving a drop.

As the sun fell, Wu Dahu finally came back home.

Song Qinghan noticed that he got nothing in hands, asking in surprise, “Did you sell all out?”

Wu Dahu smiled and said, “You’re right, Butcher said that our seasonings were supreme mixed with meat. Over the past few days, people have been asking him if there’s more for sale. As soon as I went today, I sold half of  the bag. The other people who received the news also rushed to buy the rest of the bag in the afternoon.”

Happiness emerged on Song Qinghan’s face when he heard that the seasonings were quite welcomed. He then said with excitement, “Coincidentally, Brother Baozi came today to buy our fruits as well, and I sold them all to him. Let’s get in the mountain again tomorrow to collect more!”

Wu Dahu glanced at the kitchen in surprise and happened to see that Song Qinghan had not accepted those eleven silver coins.

“Does Baozi really like the fruit?” asked Wu Dahu.

Song Qinghan thought for a moment and told him what happened after Qian Baozi came here, including the matter that Lin Dafu was about to come tomorrow.

For sure, hearing that new, Wu Dahu got his face sullen, but fortunately, it was Song Qinghan who told him the matter instead of Qian Baozi. He got his mind milder thinking about this.

“It’s fine. Let him. We will go to the mountain early tomorrow, if he thinks he is kind of a tough guy. Come to the mountain!” said Wu Dahu.

Song Qinghan thought the same. Seeing that Wu Dahu was finally not angry because of Lin Dafu’s arrival, he felt that this was a big improvement for their relationship.

After dinner, Wu Dahu took out all the coins from his cloth and put it into Song Qinghan’s hands, saying, “We’ve got total sixteen silver coins today including those eleven coins from Qian Baozi, store them up.”

Song Qinghan nodded took over the coins without any hesitation, and then turned around and shoved the money under his pillow.

Predicted from this current situation, they might be rich very soon.