Chapter 24 (Quest of Envy)

Petelgeuse right now, was standing in front of his garage. he clicked the button next to garage and the garage opened. There was a car with white and black colour. The car was full of diamonds.

Petelgeuse: it's time to get some envy from others.

Petelgeuse sat inside of car and he started to drive it. With music and black sunglasses of course. Petelgeuse was looking in the sky and at the same time he was vibing on music while he was driving the car.

Petelgeuse: this will take long... But hey! At least I have music, car, guns, golden hands, knife, bombs and this orb that og gave me.

(With troll)

Troll was standing next to enigmatic cafe. He was bored so he was showing others his magic tricks.

Troll: [want to see something cool again?]

Everyone: yeah!

Troll takes cards and shows it to the little girl.

Troll: [pick one and memorize it. but don't show your card to me.]

When girl picked the card, she memorized it. After that he showed it to everyone except troll.

Troll: [alright, next step]

Card that girl was holding burned. Kid instantly throws burned card away.

Troll: [now watch. What do you think will happen next?]

Random man: you will tell us name of that card?

Troll: [I won't say it... I'll show you it.]

Everyone got confused because they knew that the card was already burned.

Troll did something that made everyone's eyes widen from horror and shock. He cut his own head clean with his own hands. Some of the citizens passed out from the sight. Instead of being dead, troll was standing like it was normal for him. He put his hand inside of his neck and he took card from it.

Citizens were shocked. They couldn't believe their eyes of what they just saw. The random person who is standing in front of the crowd cut his own head just because of magic trick and he is still alive.

Random man 2: How is there a card inside his neck!?

Random man 3: more importantly, how is he still alive!

Troll's head started regenerate instantly. He turned the card around and he said it's name.

Troll: [it was (8 spade) right?]

The crown right now had mixed expressions. They were shocked and amazed too. Troll laughed his ass off when he saw the reactions of the citizens.

Troll: [ I didn't thought that you all would react about it in same way but wait... I actually expected that, heheh.]

Some of citizens started to clap their hands at trolls performance. The trick was crazy but it just worked. Soon everyone started to clap the hands. All of them liked the trick. Troll was just standing there speechless.

Troll: [..., I had different idea in mind but this is not bad either.]

(With Petelgeuse)

Petelgeuse somehow found the people. He parked his car in front of the noble and knights. Petelgeuse was wearing diamond bracelets, necklace, black sunglasses and golden spy costume. Petelgeuse was trying to annoy everyone and at the same time he was trying to fill them with envy.

Random noble: who are you peasant and what is th-

Petelgeuse: ayo, look at my car. It's better than your lizard over there. *Points at the earth dragon*